Disco Inferno throwing shots at WWE's Product in terms of Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their debut was the only good thing they did. They've been stagnant ever since.

There debut was awful...and underwhelming being that everybody was hoping for sasha and naomi when bayley appeared ..only for it to be two nxt people was terrible letdown during the zenith of the sasha and naomi coming back hype...

Triple h should've never done that

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There debut was awful...and underwhelming being that everybody was hoping for sasha and naomi when bayley appeared ..only for it to be two nxt people was terrible letdown during the zenith of the sasha and naomi coming back hype...

Triple h should've never done that
I can't help what people expected. The reactions and aftermath of their debut wouldn't lead me to believe that people were underwhelmed, though. And I stand by my belief that it was the only good thing that happened with them. They just never really gelled well as a team, and I think that's what's really hurting them, but they looked good in the beginning.

Alaskan
Daps
Disco says like 20 things like this every episode of the konnan podcast, things 100x more inflammatory to wrestlers, why is this getting traction :heh:
I don't understand why ANYTHING this old bum says gets any attention, not just this. Not just him either, 99.9% of these "old wrestler shytting on the current era" podcasts are like auditory aids and I don't know why anyone listens to any of them, much less takes people like the fukking DISCO INFERNO seriously. What's next, I'm supposed to give a fukk what Kwee Wee and Lash Leroux think about anything?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Dakota and Io are good and carried that Wargames match. The team up with Bayley just don't seem to be clicking though. At some point they have to say something about her always losing.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't understand why ANYTHING this old bum says gets any attention, not just this. Not just him either, 99.9% of these "old wrestler shytting on the current era" podcasts are like auditory aids and I don't know why anyone listens to any of them, much less takes people like the fukking DISCO INFERNO seriously. What's next, I'm supposed to give a fukk what Kwee Wee and Lash Leroux think about anything?
Do you value what meltzer, Keller, Alvarez Bryan Zane, jdfromny, or any other dirt sheet or analyst says? Do you have the same thoughts about what attention they get vs disco, lash leroix or kwee wee gets?

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That's a reach, Dakota is better in ring than the majority of girls on the main roster and she showed in NXT 2.0 that she can be versatile in terms of character work, she just happens to not be using that character on the main roster. I don't think she'll ever be a main attraction or top star but there is a place for her and she fits as an underling to a more established star or one half of a tag team

Nah... I can't agree with this.. They dropped the ball with her. He was pretty much Bayley 2.0 when she came in. Adorable/lovable baby face... they buried her with the Shayna feud off rip. Ive never seen a wrestler made into more of a punk bytch. Then they threw her in a tag team.... and she proved that Tegan Knox was indeed Marty Janetty.... Dakota and Raquel was legit being built like HBK/Diesel 2.0.... then they had Raquel win the strap and Kota get jealous and start jobbing. then they break up and they continue to job out KOTA... she was the star of both her tag teams. She never got a fair shot