DMX Freestyles & Bootlegs Tape '96 l (Free DL)

IronFist

โ›ฉ๏ธ 18 Arhat โ›ฉ๏ธ
Supporter
Daps
DMX.jpg

It's easy to forget that in the late 90s DMX was one of the biggest artists on the planet. Admittedly alot of people weren't keen on him. Swizz Beatz production wasn't for everyone, especially if you were bumping Shawn J Period and Hi Tek at the time.. Dude is a more than competent rapper though so if the keyboards and barking put you off back in the day I'd still suggest giving this a try. I don't think this has been online before, and it finds the Darkman in a considerably less amped mode than he was known for . You'd expect a rapper on the come up in '96 to be rhyming off things like Shook Ones and Who Shot Ya but Earl goes with a less predictable selection of instrumentals. Omniscence's 'Touch Yall', LL's 'Hey Lover' and the 'Wu Wear' beat all get laced, plus there's 3 takes over 'If I Ruled The World'. They vary slightly so I left them all in. The tape itself is fully no frills. Literally just someone playing the beat and DMX rapping over it.

@Esco @tuckdog @Wenzel Dashington @Craig Doyle @((ReFleX)) @gragra @I'z @Cadillac @MrPentatonic @Animal House @Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @Capo Dei Capi @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @Apollo Kid @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @Remy Danton @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight @profound @ThreeLetterAgency @*crackSTAR*@Bret Easton Ellis @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Morose Zeitgeist @Pinyapplesuckas @Mr. Negative @KxngKobruh @Da_Eggman @StillNotSoft @mobbinfms @Ziggiy @MikeyC @Slowpoke @Danie84

LevelUp

๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช” ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐Ÿงž๐Ÿช”
Daps

Jimmy Two-Timesโ„ข

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridahโ„ข
Daps
Reppin
Peckhamโ„ข Come Get Me!
DMX.jpg

It's easy to forget that in the late 90s DMX was one of the biggest artists on the planet. Admittedly alot of people weren't keen on him. Swizz Beatz production wasn't for everyone, especially if you were bumping Shawn J Period and Hi Tek at the time.. Dude is a more than competent rapper though so if the keyboards and barking put you off back in the day I'd still suggest giving this a try. I don't think this has been online before, and it finds the Darkman in a considerably less amped mode than he was known for . You'd expect a rapper on the come up in '96 to be rhyming off things like Shook Ones and Who Shot Ya but Earl goes with a less predictable selection of instrumentals. Omniscence's 'Touch Yall', LL's 'Hey Lover' and the 'Wu Wear' beat all get laced, plus there's 3 takes over 'If I Ruled The World'. They vary slightly so I left them all in. The tape itself is fully no frills. Literally just someone playing the beat and DMX rapping over it.

@Esco @tuckdog @Wenzel Dashington @Craig Doyle @((ReFleX)) @gragra @I'z @Cadillac @MrPentatonic @Animal House @Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @Capo Dei Capi @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @Apollo Kid @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @Remy Danton @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight @profound @ThreeLetterAgency @*crackSTAR*@Bret Easton Ellis @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Morose Zeitgeist @Pinyapplesuckas @Mr. Negative @KxngKobruh @Da_Eggman @StillNotSoft @mobbinfms @Ziggiy @MikeyC @Slowpoke @Danie84
Where did you find this? Is there anymore newly released unreleased DMX from the last 2-3 years or so I have absolutely everything I didn't know there more?? what's your source??