DMX Freestyles & Bootlegs Tape '96 l (Free DL)

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've heard damn near all of X's unreleased material* so I know what he's capable of. When I say at his absolute best he could go toe to toe with anyone in hip hop history that's not hyperbole

:salute:

* I 1st heard his unreleased shyt on sum shyt called Unleashed & Unreleased

Exactly... but people laugh when I say he is the GOAT... he's way more than just barking and adlibs

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What’s the story on those dogs in the OP’s picture?

They were just his dogs at the time if I remember correctly he brought them with him to the shoot because he took his dogs everywhere at the time...he was supposed to be going to a "photo shoot" but the photographer thought what he had on was so raw that they decided to photograph him as is. Thats why his clothes are wrinkled. He legit just walked into the shoot off the street in everyday clothes

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
They were just his dogs at the time if I remember correctly he brought them with him to the shoot because he took his dogs everywhere at the time...he was supposed to be going to a "photo shoot" but the photographer thought what he had on was so raw that they decided to photograph him as is. Thats why his clothes are wrinkled. He legit just walked into the shoot off the street in everyday clothes
Here’s a picture in color from that same day

DMX-Color.jpg

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Here’s a picture in color from that same day

DMX-Color.jpg

This just reminds me of his stories of robbing people... The way he tells it(and everyone else from yonkers) he would legit just walk down the block and rob people with no gun... just a dog. Not that its anything to glory of course but shyt was real lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This just reminds me of his stories of robbing people... The way he tells it(and everyone else from yonkers) he would legit just walk down the block and rob people with no gun... just a dog. Not that its anything to glory of course but shyt was real lol
Maino said when he was in prison nikkas from upstate told him about DMX robbing people with dogs and this was before he blew up lol

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Maino said when he was in prison nikkas from upstate told him about DMX robbing people with dogs and this was before he blew up lol

The sheer audacity to rob a nikka with a dog knowing that he could easily come back with a gun or might already have one on him :wow:

This is why it was a joy watching him become more peaceful and happy in his later life, singing and dancing and shyt.... nikka had it rough. If there was ever a story of someone that wasn't supposed to make it, it was X

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
X was spitting with that passion since the beginning.

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Yeah I remember reading about that.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
The sheer audacity to rob a nikka with a dog knowing that he could easily come back with a gun or might already have one on him :wow:

This is why it was a joy watching him become more peaceful and happy in his later life, singing and dancing and shyt.... nikka had it rough. If there was ever a story of someone that wasn't supposed to make it, it was X

Off top of my head i'd say him and 50 (at least from when he got shot and all that)