DMX Freestyles & Bootlegs Tape '96 l (Free DL)

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've heard damn near all of X's unreleased material* so I know what he's capable of. When I say at his absolute best he could go toe to toe with anyone in hip hop history that's not hyperbole

:salute:

* I 1st heard his unreleased shyt on sum shyt called Unleashed & Unreleased

You took it way back fam. I remember unleashed came out around hell is hot. I remember it having a song called girls. shyt was like 7 mins long. The CD sounded all fukked up tho.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
You took it way back fam. I remember unleashed came out around hell is hot. I remember it having a song called girls. shyt was like 7 mins long. The CD sounded all fukked up tho.
If I remember correctly thats the song where he's rapping and he switches to singing old school jams right. I remember X was singing sum Luther "Never Too Much"

X was getting down lol

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If I remember correctly thats the song where he's rapping and he switches to singing old school jams right. I remember X was singing sum Luther "Never Too Much"

X was getting down lol

Yeah. But at the time I thought they were all original. I remember hearing the track and thinking that Biggie was a biter. On the track Another ft. Kim the chorus is very similar to some shyt dmx was singing. Of course dmx came out after biggie but those tracks were old. Years later I found out that it was some old school shyt

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Please tell me there are more DMX early stuff out there? These songs are so amazing. I know X is having a problem with his personal life but has the dude thought about digitally remastering these? i feel like i am not suppose to hear these songs due to the powers that be !!!

I feel so sad yet happy inside that i can listen to these songs. it's weird like that. i love DMX.. dude made lot of good songs in his lifetime..

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Dmx really was something else. Not many came onto the scene like him. He was a game changer for sure. One of if not the worst fall off as well. The fast life robbed us of so much legendary music from many artists.