ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Expound please.

Today. In 2017. Are there any good white "people"..
Yes i know some personally, three that work for charities and help unfortunate people.
and 1 elderly couple who give plenty ie money, food, and advice. Most importantly their intention is on the right path, from what i learned and know of them.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Yes i know some personally, three that work for charities and help unfortunate people.
and 1 elderly couple who give plenty ie money, food, and advice. Most importantly their intention is on the right path, from what i learned and know of them.

I ran a Catholic charity for a few years and the entire Board of Directors were old white folk. They gave money, but also had an unfavorable view of the people they served. Lets not mistake good deeds with good people. And lets not confuse altruism with egoism.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I ran a Catholic charity for a few years and the entire Board of Directors were old white folk. They gave money, but also had an unfavorable view of the people they served. Lets not mistake good deeds with good people. And lets not confuse altruism with egoism.

mannn talk that shyt my nikka.... white people the type to be cool with you, under certain conditions - while not even respecting you.....

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
feel like this is a troll thread

like where do most of the coli live that they cant handle being around white people , to get shyt done you have to interact with everyone , cant always be in your little groups all the time cause your feeling like a sissy

@Reaganomics where are you from?

Im confused. I asked a simple question and because it makes you uncomfortable im trolling? Im dead serious. You have adopted the traits of your white friends. Shut down anything that makes me feel uneasy.

Im from Afrika.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
feel like this is a troll thread

like where do most of the coli live that they cant handle being around white people , to get shyt done you have to interact with everyone , cant always be in your little groups all the time cause your feeling like a sissy

Nobody said they can't hang around white people, in fact, we have no choice ( work, school, etc). The question is do you believe any of them are good. Two different points.