fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
Im confused. I asked a simple question and because it makes you uncomfortable im trolling? Im dead serious. You have adopted the traits of your white friends. Shut down anything that makes me feel uneasy.

Im from Afrika.

Born in africa ?

the question does not make me feel in any space uncomfy , as an adult why do you need to ask "do good whites exist" just seems like a 17 year old would ask this and not a grown adult , i dont know just feels off

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
Nobody said they can't hang around white people, in fact, we have no choice ( work, school, etc). The question is do you believe any of them are good. Two different points.

yeah i dunno buddy, been on the coli for some time now and these type of threads never solve anything

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
On an individual level, yes. As a whole group, they could make some improvements.

Of course and that goes for all races of people.

Because there is some people in all races knows that there is one race the human race.

:gucci:no shyt sherlock. Good people of every race exist

Ive been off the internet regularly for a while.. I do alot of ground work in the community. You 3 seem very odd and "progressive" to me. I think a lot of young black folk are leaning this way.

20 people enter a room and the doors are locked.. Somebodys purse comes up missing. Who should be suspected?

peppe

Superstar
Daps
obvious bait thread it obvious.

It's the same thing as asking are there any good black people? Are there any good arab people? are there any good asian people? It's ignorant statements like this that keep fueling the problem.

some of my best friends are white people that have helped me when I hit rock bottom. It's painful to see that some of you are this narrow minded.

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
It's the same thing as asking are there any good black people? Are there any good arab people? are there any good asian people?

for real, theirs a reason we were told to keep judgmental,stereotypical thoughts to a minimum , dont forget the golden rule folks :smile:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
black people self esteem so low that majority feel that good white people = any white person who doesnt straight say ****** to my face or any white person putting money in my pocket

but the fact is.... majority of them... I would say ALL of them have zero respect for us as a group

This is pitiful. Right after your post, @peppe bum ass said white people are good because they gave him scraps when he was struggling.

Get paid then @fdsfa . This is what really matters in life. Nobody got time to sit back and talk that slavery shyt all day.. I feel you. (Slavery was not mentioned in this thread before you brought it up dikkhead).. hit the showers.

Daps
Ive been off the internet regularly for a while.. I do alot of ground work in the community. You 3 seem very odd and "progressive" to me. I think a lot of young black folk are leaning this way.

20 people enter a room and the doors are locked.. Somebodys purse comes up missing. Who should be suspected?
I would say definitely me, for racist reasons. But that's my point. White people, like anyone, are good to a point. I'm not carpooling or going out with every white person. It's case by case. But I'm not confused about the element of danger of being around white people.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I would say definitely me, for racist reasons. But that's my point. White people, like anyone, are good to a point. I'm not carpooling or going out with every white person. It's case by case. But I'm not confused about the element of danger of being around white people.

That is refreshing, King. Are there any white people that you think are 100% incapable of being racist?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a troll thread. We must understand people are capable of good deeds, but at the very core are they righteous? Because I've studied race and these "people" for years, I find racial discourse in Amerika comical. Would you say the following "people" are good?

• Tim Wise
  • Jane Elliot
  • Shaun King
  • John Brown
Also, do you have white friends? Have you ever experienced racism?

Yes