Do low budget dates imply low effort and lack of caring?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Black/latina women put up a front online so seem higher quality than they truely are..

Let a man who got their p*ssy wet at first sight ask them on a coffee date and they'll be "sure:wub:".

And to be honest...the best quality of women i've been with, have not care about how much I spent on them.

If you can't enjoy time with me sipping coffee or a picnic at a park then :camby:

No wonder why alot of women are so jaded...they have no clue when it comes to selecting partners.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Coffee dates implies Europeanization/assimilation. I don't think it shows a lack of effort neccessarily,but it isn't a date as she said. But if I don't know you like that then I am gladly taking you up on that offer to go out "as friends". I'm only trying to get to know you and see if you are dating potential,or if you are what is known as a unclaimable. I don't see why you couldn't do that on the phone,but some people prefer to get their feet wet quickly,so they can get their dikk wet faster. I personally prefer to just get to know you over the phone,then we can go out on a real date once we know we like each other.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Black/latina women put up a front online so seem higher quality than they truely are..

Let a man who got their p*ssy wet at first sight ask them on a coffee date and they'll be "sure:wub:".

And to be honest...the best quality of women i've been with, have not care about how much I spent on them.

If you can't enjoy time with me sipping coffee or a picnic at a park then :camby:

No wonder why alot of women are so jaded...they have no clue when it comes to selecting partners.
A picnic at a park actually shows effort though.....

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Maybe because I don't online date...but people really go on coffee "dates" :dwillhuh:

Sounds terrible!
It's usually an option for people who don't drink alcohol..

But it's a good way to break the ice and get to know each other before spending money on a dinner.

Who can you get to know each other when you're stuffing your faces....

Dinner dates should be after you have had time to chat and see where the chemistry is.

And alot of these women don't deserve dinner dates..this ain't 20 years ago...women today are looser and will fukk a dude in the backseat after a few shots
:mjlit:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
A picnic at a park actually shows effort though.....
I've heard women clown on this though....

They put their worth into how much money a man spends on them :francis:

I kinda want to ask this on LSA but fukk making an account there...I'm pretty sure I already know the answer though...

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thirst gotta be mutual I test every female on dates if I always gotta pull my wallet out she want be seeing me too often just smash n leave ion need no help to eat meals n watch movies:stopitslime::mjgrin: bytch I could of just gave u $40 n smashed on first sight stay away from broke girls u want have these problems later on in adult hood she better bring sum grapes strawberries sum water or sum :usure: