Do low budget dates imply low effort and lack of caring?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It is what it is....you want p*ssy...she. ot giving it up over a cup of coffee....why you mad?
Most logical brehs ain't expecting the p*ssy after a coffee date...it's a gauge to see if the man wants to shell out more of his time/money in pursuing this chick any further for the p*ssy .

fukk some of these broads tryna shame men for weeding out flakes,and trash quality women.

MEN DON'T LISTEN TO THESE BROADS:ufdup:

Why

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:nikkas really be going on dates out here.

Going out sad as hell.

If I went on a date I’d be thinkin this ho let someone hit without a date.why not me:mjlol:

But I don’t know what that feel like

Glory be to the Father In Heaven:umad:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
OK since you want to play that way, what kind of date would you prefer to get to know someone on?
Me and my mans first date, we went to a happy hour. Had a drink and a app. Walked the park under the FDR for like a hour talking. Played in the park being goofy(this is the part that really showed each other’s personality). Then stopped at an ice cream shop afterwards. I still think about that day. And here we are almost 3 years later :mjcry:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lack of effort. Honestly, going out for coffee is something old church ladies do. Literally know zero people our 20s or 30s, who would enjoy going out for coffee.

Alright, that case, how many dudes have took you out to dinner, smashed and ghosted you? You probably gonna say never :francis: but if we being real, this happens to broads everyday and the girl just granting the p*ssy up cause she think Im cute and I paid for dinner. That's not "effort" either :stopitslime:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Me and my mans first date, we went to a happy hour. Had a drink and a app. Walked the park under the FDR for like a hour talking. Played in the park being goofy(this is the part that really showed each other’s personality). Then stopped at an ice cream shop afterwards. I still think about that day. And here we are almost 3 years later :mjcry:
Congrats

That's beautiful:mjcry:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just say go out for drinks and sometimes switch it up to coffee on the spot depending on the vibe. Honestly it's not that complicated once she's showing signs she's feeling you. Like someone else said, if micheal b jordan (or whoever she finds hot at the moment) she wouldn't reject it.

Some girl once told me she doesn't do coffee told her it's cool. Let me know if you change your mind. She wrote paragraphs about how I'm not a gentleman and shyt. Told her sorry she feels that way, told her again she has my number if she changes her mind :manny:

Since then met another girl. Went for coffee, then decided on the spot to go to a karaoke spot. Been hanging out with her since then...

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Alright, that case, how many dudes have took you out to dinner, smashed and ghosted you? You probably gonna say never :francis: but if we being real, this happens to broads everyday and the girl just granting the p*ssy up cause she think Im cute and I paid for dinner. That's not "effort" either :stopitslime:

I’ve actually never been ghosted. Our communication usually just trails off of the vibe isn’t there. But straight up ghosted? No. And I’m not even a serial dater. When I’m single I be chilling, until someone really catches my eye. Me and my friends go out like every weekend. We always eating. So I don’t need to use a guy for a free meal. I eat regardless :mjlol:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I mean, it is whatever she wants it to be. As for low balling females by choosing things like coffee dates over full fledged nights out, most of the times I was asked out/asked a female out to coffee, I was unaware they had sexual interest in me. I never asked to go to coffee expecting to get ass afterwards either so I didn’t low ball them just to get mine either. I usually just was expecting nothing but business and got on the other side of the field.

Coffee is just a safe thing I guess and the new thing over full dates

Times I have done nights out was usually after I was already aware of sexual interest or actually already had sex with my date.

To be honest, it just seems like the casual approach because people aren’t trying to be super serious right off for someone they haven’t known at all. But, people need to be honest with themselves about what they feel and are looking for. Regardless of how it makes you “look” in someone else’s eyes

Last edited:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve actually never been ghosted. Our communication usually just trails off of the vibe isn’t there. But straight up ghosted? No. And I’m not even a serial dater. When I’m single I be chilling, until someone really catches my eye. Me and my friends go out like every weekend. We always eating. So I don’t need to use a guy for a free meal. I eat regardless :mjlol:

giphy.gif