Do most males treat sexual harrassment from women as a non issue ?

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To answer the OP's question, yes. To me it's just comedy unless some hideous bytch becomes a nuisance and threatens to fire me if I don't do something. Then I'd go to HR and get her dealt with. Otherwise, why waste my time fretting? Some woman grabbing my ass ain't traumatizing to me. Now if that same woman who does that gets another breh in trouble for doing some similar shyt to her, then I'm getting her ass fired.

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
Back in my corporate America days I used to be sexually harassed on the regular. It was like a 10 to 1 ratio, women to men. For the most part it wasn't a big deal to me. The only times it bothered me was when shyt like the OP is talking about happened...pinching or smacking me on the butt. Dont know why, but that shyt made me feel like a woman or something. But I never reported anything, I just dealt with it. Now me on the other hand, I've been called in the office twice for sexual harassment which was basically women feeling some type of way that I didn't like them like that. If that happened today, I would have lost my damn job over some bullshyt. So I feel OP for wanting/thinking about snitching. Women can get evil when they don't get what they want.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
In my line of work, you should expect to get “harassed” unfortunately. Not from fellow female workers necessarily but from those females watching you perform.

Sex and music are often tied together...