Do People ONLY Go To The Club To Get High/Drunk & F*ck? (My Father & I Spoke About This Yesterday)

Is This True?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Even though I'm grown and independent he told me the club isn't a place for me. Mainly because I don't drink, suck at dancing (improving might do salsa), and don't smoke. He said, "You know you don't do those things, but I get why you wanna go. Howevever, motherf-ckers are crazy these days. A girl for you isn't in the club, but volunteering, religious organization, or library." I told him that I agreed with him and I brought up the Orlando Pulse shooting last year. TBH, I mainly like lounges where it's laid back, but not too many of those are in Tidewater. Still, it's sad that nowadays you can't really go clubbing without something popping off (goes for all clubs). At least back in my parents day clubs were safer. It there was a fight it would be with fist. Now, it's with gats :snoop:

I admit clubbing isn't my steez, so I may just do what I like. Still may volunteer for a church and synagogue (still finding my faith). Told my father that yesterday in the car.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
U don't have to only go to good clubs. Go somewhere where there's a cover to get in, like 50 bucks or more. People who pay aren't trying to waste their money by fighting.

And as a dude you don't have to know how to dance. Just go up behind a girl and grab her waist
Last part I kinda knew that. I know I bump her while she grinds :dame: However, I think I need a little more experience before clubbing again. Had one experience Senior year of highschool and it wasn't good. I can do hookah lounges and salsa.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Last part I kinda knew that. I know I bump her while she grinds :dame: However, I think I need a little more experience before clubbing again. Had one experience Senior year of highschool and it wasn't good. I can do hookah lounges and salsa.
What was the bad experience

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
U don't have to only go to good clubs. Go somewhere where there's a cover to get in, like 50 bucks or more. People who pay aren't trying to waste their money by fighting.

And as a dude you don't have to know how to dance. Just go up behind a girl and grab her waist

Unless you're in a spot with people under the age of 25 (or over 40), I would not advise this.

:heh: at some regular cat walking up behind a chick at Club Liv and starting to grind on her. Them days been over.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Unless you're in a spot with people under the age of 25 (or over 40), I would not advise this.

:heh: at some regular cat walking up behind a chick at Club Liv and starting to grind on her. Them days been over.
I mean if a girl is already on the floor dancing and happy and u try to dance with her it'll be fine. Obviously doesn't apply if she's clearly trying to mind her own business