Do People ONLY Go To The Club To Get High/Drunk & F*ck? (My Father & I Spoke About This Yesterday)

Is This True?

• Total voters

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Last night, I was on Miami Beach at night for the first time in a long time doing Uber. I was ready to get off that island because of all the club goers.

Daps
:laff::laff:@ the good girls are in church or library.

If your pops knew how many hoes I dug out that participated heavy in church activities.
Those so called church girls or library chicks are freaks...

My clubbing days are long gone but I would be lying if I said it wasn't fun af. A lot of times I didn't go to the club to drink or get high. I go to link up with shorties but some days I didn't get nothing so I just chill with the homies, vibe to the music and enjoy the environment.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
He from a different generation so he may not understand well. I be in the club and plenty of brehs in there doing legitimately nothing. A lot of people go for the atmosphere, to hang with they boys etc......Go try it out and be your own man.....
I'm still thinking about it, but I need to find some decent clubs in my area.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:laff::laff:@ the good girls are in church or library.

If your pops knew how many hoes I dug out that participated heavy in church activities.
Those so called church girls or library chicks are freaks...

My clubbing days are long gone but I would be lying if I said it wasn't fun af. A lot of times I didn't go to the club to drink or get high. I go to link up with shorties but some days I didn't get nothing so I just chill with the homies, vibe to the music and enjoy the environment.
I said religious organizations (as of yet, I'm not subscribed to an organized religion).

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Unless you're in a spot with people under the age of 25 (or over 40), I would not advise this.

:heh: at some regular cat walking up behind a chick at Club Liv and starting to grind on her. Them days been over.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps

1. Vegas is a different animal considering most people go there to do sh*t they wouldn't do in their hometown
2. Still did not see examples of men walking up to girls grinding on them. Everything was already after dancing had commenced, so we don't know what led to that. Half of those folks look like couples.
3. My point was the whole HS/college party atmosphere where chicks are down to let any ol dude grind on their butt, is not common in the adult clubbing scene. There may be some exceptions, but for the most part, it's not going down like that. You're better off flirting with a girl upfront and then escalating to that.

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
Even though I'm grown and independent he told me the club isn't a place for me. Mainly because I don't drink, suck at dancing (improving might do salsa), and don't smoke. He said, "You know you don't do those things, but I get why you wanna go. Howevever, motherf-ckers are crazy these days. A girl for you isn't in the club, but volunteering, religious organization, or library." I told him that I agreed with him and I brought up the Orlando Pulse shooting last year. TBH, I mainly like lounges where it's laid back, but not too many of those are in Tidewater. Still, it's sad that nowadays you can't really go clubbing without something popping off (goes for all clubs). At least back in my parents day clubs were safer. It there was a fight it would be with fist. Now, it's with gats :snoop:

I admit clubbing isn't my steez, so I may just do what I like. Still may volunteer for a church and synagogue (still finding my faith). Told my father that yesterday in the car.

Bruh...I see and talk to Bad shorties at the grocery store, library, church, swimming pool...my boy met his wife at a gas station...the nikka just stood around at the pumps :lolbron:...and waited like a spider:mjlol:...I just seen a few at the flea market...the club is dangerous and most clubs are owned by people that look at you like :hhh: or :usure:...telling you "no hats" no shades" "no sneakers" no

bueno, start throwing parties and Harlem up :dame:. Have BBQ's, Spade/Domino games and

invite chick's over. Feed the wolves :feedme:.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Bruh...I see and talk to Bad shorties at the grocery store, library, church, swimming pool...my boy met his wife at a gas station...the nikka just stood around at the pumps :lolbron:...and waited like a spider:mjlol:...I just seen a few at the flea market...the club is dangerous and most clubs are owned by people that look at you like :hhh: or :usure:...telling you "no hats" no shades" "no sneakers" no

bueno, start throwing parties and Harlem up :dame:. Have BBQ's, Spade/Domino games and

If you got the connects (and clout) to throw BBQ's and parties where attractive women that would show up, you probably have no problems pulling them to begin with. Where most cats struggle is having the type social network that would even allow for that opportunity to arise.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

Good point:ehh:

Daps
I said religious organizations (as of yet, I'm not subscribed to an organized religion).

Still at the end of the day those same girls in the religious organization/library could very be in the club and you'll never know it, people like to have fun. So it is what it is. I've done met them all at the club... I don't go to the club with the mentally of hoping I'll meet my love one in there tho but that's just me lol.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Still at the end of the day those same girls in the religious organization/library could very be in the club and you'll never know it, people like to have fun. So it is what it is. I've done met them all at the club... I don't go to the club with the mentally of hoping I'll meet my love one in there tho but that's just me lol.
True point

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
U don't have to only go to good clubs. Go somewhere where there's a cover to get in, like 50 bucks or more. People who pay aren't trying to waste their money by fighting.

And as a dude you don't have to know how to dance. Just go up behind a girl and grab her waist

People actually pay 50 bucks to get into the club:wtf:

I've never seen a cover that high