Do People ONLY Go To The Club To Get High/Drunk & F*ck? (My Father & I Spoke About This Yesterday)

Is This True?

• Total voters

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yes and no.

A lot of women go there solely for attention from men or something to do with their girls. They have no intention of sleeping with some random dude they met at the club.

Now do people go there to get drunk, do drugs, and sex? Of course.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
People go to clubs to socialize with other people. I got friends who go out to clubs more than me and do none of that shyt.

If you scared to go out because of anything you listed above OP then don't, it's not for you. And clubs aren't the only places you can go out to at night.

There are lounges, comedy clubs, festivals, concerts, sports bars, jazz bars, etc.

Main purpose of going out for most people is to have a good time

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You ain't independent breh.

You still live at home and I think you ain't paying bills right?

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
So what you saying is you didn't get your dikk licked:skip:

But nah to answer your question people go out just to have a good time some are there to dance, most are there for women, and some just wanna get twisted

Me personally I like to unwind get some stress off and have a good night do a lil drinking lil flirting and see what happens

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though I'm grown and independent he told me the club isn't a place for me. Mainly because I don't drink, suck at dancing (improving might do salsa), and don't smoke. He said, "You know you don't do those things, but I get why you wanna go. Howevever, motherf-ckers are crazy these days. A girl for you isn't in the club, but volunteering, religious organization, or library." I told him that I agreed with him and I brought up the Orlando Pulse shooting last year. TBH, I mainly like lounges where it's laid back, but not too many of those are in Tidewater. Still, it's sad that nowadays you can't really go clubbing without something popping off (goes for all clubs). At least back in my parents day clubs were safer. It there was a fight it would be with fist. Now, it's with gats :snoop:

I admit clubbing isn't my steez, so I may just do what I like. Still may volunteer for a church and synagogue (still finding my faith). Told my father that yesterday in the car.
your father is right, that isnt your lane joe. You're an intellectual and a leader....you'll find your lane as time progress ....but dont feel the need to comfort.....but anyway youll have to experience growing pains to truly discover who u are as an person....peace joe

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You ain't independent breh.

You still live at home and I think you ain't paying bills right?
Just because I live at homes doesn't mean I'm not independent. Sorry, but my people are very family orenated. I guess Mexicans aren't independent because they stick and share a house together (your argument). Yes, I do pay bills.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Just because I live at homes doesn't mean I'm not independent. Sorry, but my people are very family orenated. I guess Mexicans aren't independent because they stick and share a house together (your argument). Yes, I do pay bills.
You are dependent on other people ie not independent.