Do women realize how venomous their tongue is?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Do yall ladies just walk around casually dropping ether & burning souls? Do you intentionally try to eat his testicles & make a nikka suicidal during an argument? Do you think about how downright evil y'all sound sometimes?:mjcry:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I hope youre trolling breh

Dont tell me u really let a bytch get you in your feelings cause of an argument?

My girl cursed me out on Sunday and sucked my dikk last night..... These women aint bout shyt.... All bark... No bite.

Stop letting her get you in your feelings

She's going to lose respect for you

Shes supposed to be thinking youre the venomous one lol.... Not the other way around

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Do yall ladies just walk around casually dropping ether & burning souls? Do you intentionally try to eat his testicles & make a nikka suicidal during an argument? Do you think about how downright evil y'all sound sometimes?:mjcry:

I just tell a girl she's on punishment with me for a week and literally ignore text, emails,calls etc.

Tell her she apparently needs some time off to get her mind right.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if youre letting a woman that didnt birth you
hurt your feelings you need to sit down to pee.

her: one day somebody is gonna steal me from you:usure:
me: petty theft.:ehh:
her: :sadbron:

wat6rr.jpg

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Exactly bro.. So simple

Silence is all she needs to hear :wow:

I learned this technique cuz I used to be extra mean to them hoes back in the day and realized that was me acting out of character. I ain't no evil person I just wanted to match their energy. An evil chick would make me evil.

Then I learned silence is to females what "where you wanna eat" is to males.

I have had women crying on voice mails, texting me threats, calling me all types of names and losing their shyt just from me literally going radio silent. Someone bytches would probably want me to put hands on them before I ignore them.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Nope, cause they usually face no consequences for it :yeshrug:

Most violent things ever told me were all by women, sometimes when I was in a relationship, other times not. Insults about me, my family, my virility (or lack thereof according to them, since I didn't have a gf), my colour (I'm mixed), my height, my weight (I was chubby as a kid), my shyness, lack of large friend groups, me being good at school etc. Only ONCE in 37 years (:flabbynsick:) has a man told me violent/insulting things (about my parents, more less the whole "I feel sorry for your parents" Menace 2 society thing) and he was an old bum that was kind of wrong in his head.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What are some examples of what she says? What started the argument? Not trying to get in your business but sometimes our responses to a situation or argument depends on how bad the the cause of the argument is. Does she say really mean, emasculating things? I had a man say something really disrespectful to me in the past about something that he knew that I was really, really sensitive about and I, admittedly, went the fuk off, no filter and broke up soon after that. But if it's a tone throughout the course of the relationship, where the arguments are repeatedly real negative, or emasculating, or she's purposely firing shots with the goal to hurt you.. it's a lack of respect somewhere. The fact that you said she 'ethers' you.. yall just may not be compatible or you let your guard down enough to the point where she knows what buttons to push bc there's no consequences for it.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
They can talk stupid with you dudes that put up with it and let them get away with it. If more men stopped sucking up to them a lot of them would know their place. They know a lot of you are weak to their vagina.

I don't entertain women that don't know when to shut up.