Do women realize how venomous their tongue is?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I’ll get with em

I’m bringing up past abortions,miscarriages etc

Calling her kind of low down dirty bleeding once a month fakkits

I used to do alot of this....

I used to get down in the mud with them but honestly.... Getting fired up and raising your blood pressure and raising your cortisol & adrenaline levels constantly is gonna literally kill you sooner than you should die.

& i aint gon die over no bytch.

fukk around and die from a stroke at 57 instead of 75 cause u been arguing with bytches all ur life :mjlol:

fukk em.... Replace their ass

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I realized early on that women do not have the same respect for boundaries that we do. Women will say all kinds of demonic shyt to try and get you out of character. And it's not even just with men, you seen how they treat each other? :picard:

It's a whole other level of viciousness. Brehs would just fight in order to establish hierarchies of dominance, women would straight up try to destroy one another beyond all limits.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I used to do alot of this....

I used to get down in the mud with them but honestly.... Getting fired up and raising your blood pressure and raising your cortisol & adrenaline levels constantly is gonna literally kill you sooner than you should die.

fukk around and die from a stroke at 57 instead of 75 cause u been arguing with bytches all ur life :mjlol:

fukk em.... Replace their ass
They test you
It never fails but ur right tho ima just start walking away and smiling

Women hate when you walk away smiling

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
It's a whole other level of viciousness. Brehs would just fight in order to establish hierarchies of dominance, women would straight up try to destroy one another beyond all limits.

Because men understand that if we say the wrong thing to the wrong person... We can die and nobody will care. They will say we deserved it.

Women are treated like children.

It is what it is.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No woman respects a man that doesn't stand up for himself. (in the right way). Even if it's her that's challenging you, we like to know there are boundaries in the relationship and know specifically what you won't and will tolerate. (I know there are some women who are just mean or like to function off drama, that's not who I'm talking about- they thrive off dysfunction regardless)

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What are some examples of what she says? What started the argument? Not trying to get in your business but sometimes our responses to a situation or argument depends on how bad the the cause of the argument is. Does she say really mean, emasculating things? I had a man say something really disrespectful to me in the past about something that he knew that I was really, really sensitive about and I, admittedly, went the fuk off, no filter and broke up soon after that. But if it's a tone throughout the course of the relationship, where the arguments are repeatedly real negative, or emasculating, or she's purposely firing shots with the goal to hurt you.. it's a lack of respect somewhere. The fact that you said she 'ethers' you.. yall just may not be compatible or you let your guard down enough to the point where she knows what buttons to push bc there's no consequences for it.
With mine this is the comment

I might as well not be giving u no p*ssy if u aint giving me no money.....

Comment made me bring a chick I had no intentions of fukking to my crib Sunday and guess what my baby momma strolls through the door,after being MIA 3 weeks:beli:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
My ex used to say some belittling emasculating shyt to me. I couldn't go bar for bar with her. I'd either say some shyt caused her to spit more venom or I would just say some shyt that would flat out make her cry.

Just ignore her bruh. Going back and forth is what they want you to do. It's a fukked up sign of showing you have feelings for her. Stop that shyt and ig her until she gets her mind right.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Getting fired up and raising your blood pressure and raising your cortisol & adrenaline levels constantly is gonna literally kill you sooner than you should die.

Real talk tho my nikkas..... If you care about your health, dont entertain womens bullshyt.... These women already draining resources...... Dont let em put you in an early grave

I tell my girl eveytime she get outta pocket.... "You're literally tryna kill me right now"

Real shyt.... Dont let these women give you an early heart attack/stroke by constantly entertaining bullshyt...

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Real talk tho my nikkas..... If you care about your health, dont entertain womens bullshyt.... These women already draining resources...... Dont let em put you in an early grave

I tell my girl eveytime she get outta pocket.... "You're literally tryna kill me right now"

Real shyt.... Dont let these women give you an early heart attack/stroke by constantly entertaining bullshyt...
How old are you fam

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
With mine this is the comment

I might as well not be giving u no p*ssy if u aint giving me no money.....

Comment made me bring a chick I had no intentions of fukking to my crib Sunday and guess what my baby momma strolls through the door,after being MIA 3 weeks:beli:

Where yall actually dating - how long did you know her before she said that? That's just a selfish, materialistic woman.. she must not have anything else going on if that's her sole purpose; to only fukk dudes that have money. That means, if you were to get with her, the first time you don't give up $$$, she's not fukking with you bc she's in it for the wrong reasons or she'll be on the next with bigger pockets. She's not that deep.. that's a pass.

so rebounding from that woman, made u pick up a girl you don't normally mess with? that's out of frustration, probably.
"guess what my baby momma strolls through the door,after being MIA 3 weeks" :deadmanny::merchant: whuttt?? so the first time she just up and left without warning, then she returns with no warning. sup with your bm? smh. No advance notice or nothing? what happened (if you feel like saying)... details :feedme:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For me its always been the opposite.
I'm not gonna pretend i'm some angel or the perfect boyfriend, but whenever my exes and I would get into it, I would just try remain as calm and as unfazed as I could possibly muster.

Drove them insane.

had one girl get so mad at me she said "I bet yo mama regretted giving you birth. I bet she wished she never had you.

And I laughed and said, "You probably right, I was a c-section baby :russ:"

She tried to keep it together but she couldn't help but laugh too.:mjlol:

Now my dad on the other hand.... he could say some shyt that would have me
RbgYhzI.gif