Do you get chosen by Black women in a suit?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
So i was speaking with a black woman at an industry event for advertising/media and she said she thought i dated white women purely because i wore a suit & she was trying to explain to me about how most black women feel this way. (Which sounds dumb)

So when she said this, I immediately thought, are black women really intimidated by a black man wearing a suit? which then led to other thoughts, about my experiences picking up women after work in a suit vs casual

:jbhmm:

What are y'all opinions? Do you get chosen by Black women in a suit? is the effect opposite when you're dressed down?

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Black women only say this to brothers who look corny

72299219202932835ef782ea6f9f20f7.jpg

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
So i was speaking with a black woman at an industry event for advertising/media and she said she thought i dated white women purely because i wore a suit & she was trying to explain to me about how most black women feel this way. (Which sounds dumb)

So when she said this, I immediately thought, are black women really intimidated by a black man wearing a suit? which then led to other thoughts, about my experiences picking up women after work in a suit vs casual

:jbhmm:

What are y'all opinions? Do you get chosen by Black women in a suit? is the effect opposite when you're dressed down?

Had this silly argument with 2 of my close homegirls. One is a lawyer from DC and another is VP at Goldman Sachs in Manhattan.

Both of them placed a bet on me that I would marry a white woman

:gucci:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
She needs to be bushed :camby:

Classic anti black male propoganda. You were at a work event in a suit and instead of thinking "he's dressed appropriately for the occasion :ehh:"

her first thought is "he must date white women" :gucci::mindblown:

:camby:

How does he bush her?