Do you get chosen by Black women in a suit?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
5109c014ac84be70028131f723c15283.jpg

:lolbron:

They want a Carlton in a dikkies suit.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
The next time I hear that, I'm telling them that they're wrong and that my side chick is black :troll:

Why

Superstar
Daps
I get chosen wit basketball shorts and flip flops
So fukk yea

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Some sistas say crazy shyt like this. but the majority of sistas and this stupid.

One sista that I use do busines with told me some similar shyt when I first met her.

I told that heffa..."you saying all that dumb stuff and don't even realize my wife is black".

Later that day I told my wife the silly shyt old girl said. My wife was like that heffa a dumb ass bird...:mjlol::dead:

Facts and these girls im talking about were so insecure that they said going out with light skin black women was bad also

:mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i was speaking with a black woman at an industry event for advertising/media and she said she thought i dated white women purely because i wore a suit & she was trying to explain to me about how most black women feel this way. (Which sounds dumb)

So when she said this, I immediately thought, are black women really intimidated by a black man wearing a suit? which then led to other thoughts, about my experiences picking up women after work in a suit vs casual

:jbhmm:

What are y'all opinions? Do you get chosen by Black women in a suit? is the effect opposite when you're dressed down?

:comeon: This is dumb.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women of all races are gonna choose when they see a brotha in a nice suit. Such statements say more about her mentality than it says anything about you. It's like they're looking for a reason to reject you so you don't reject them.
Basically

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like you all are waiting for that one black woman to say some dumb stuff like that so you can talk about it. I bet most black women you encounter in your suit don’t even think about it.

Any black woman in the corporate world, literally, encounters men in suits every single day including black men.

This is so dumb, lol.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I feel like you all are waiting for that one black woman to say some dumb stuff like that so you can talk about it. I bet most black women you encounter in your suit don’t even think about it.

Any black woman in the corporate world, literally, encounters men in suits every single day including black men.

This is so dumb, lol.
i've never heard a black man in my life say they don't like dark skin women around me but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen
things can be true / happen even if you don't personally experience it