"Do you know who that is?"

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Saw your name and was just curious. I lived in Rabat for a minute and spent one Christmas there. It was just like any other day. It was kind of nice actually.

Did you like Rabat? I never liked that place. It shouldn't be the capital of Morocco. Not the best representation of the country.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Did you like Rabat? I never liked that place. It shouldn't be the capital of Morocco. Not the best representation of the country.

No complaints. I moved to Morocco, not knowing anything about it anyhow. Had a chance to visit Marakkech, Fez, Tangier and Meknes while I was there. Of them all, Rabat seemed like the least touristy (Meknes excluded), but I could see the appeal of Fez (former capital, correct?).

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
every year we have this bullshyt discussion about how lying to your kids about Santa somehow preserves their "innocence"

:mjlol:

I'm trying not to laugh at that smiley. But this is my point. I didn't know this discussion is done each year here, though.

My kids seem pretty innocent. They walk around all day, calling themselves kittens, meowing each other and calling me the name of a pony character they like from television. That seems 'innocent' to me, and I can stomach that much more than the Santa thing. Again, this could just be a personal failing of mine I'm projecting on my kids, though:sadcam:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
No complaints. I moved to Morocco, not knowing anything about it anyhow. Had a chance to visit Marakkech, Fez, Tangier and Meknes while I was there. Of them all, Rabat seemed like the least touristy (Meknes excluded), but I could see the appeal of Fez (former capital, correct?).

Do you speak Arabic or french? :wow:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
My mum never said Santa or the Easter Bunny was real. The fact she said it was straight up ducktales means there was no disappointment.

Ruining the fun for other kids was fun as hell:demonic: