Religion/Spirituality Do you really believe in Karma?

Do you really believe in Karma?

• Yes

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 53 63.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Truth200

Banned
Daps
From Gaza to Chicago and all over the Earth little kids are being murdered who never deserved bad Karma.

Do you believe these type of bad things happen to innocent people for something they did in a past life?

Or is Karma fake as Moses parting the Red Sea with a magic staff or the Nile River actually turning to blood?

Thoughts???

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
From Gaza to Chicago and all over the Earth little kids are being murdered who never deserved bad Karma.

Do you believe these type of bad things happen to innocent people for something they did in a past life?

Or is Karma fake as Moses parting the Red Sea with a magic staff or the Nile River actually turning to blood?

Thoughts???
Lets say Karma is real.

How does it work?

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I do. I believe that you put positive out and you're more likely to get positive back, and vice versa. Of course there is no empirical karmic scale I can refer to, so its understandable that alot of people don't believe in the notion. Maybe its just a convenient thought process, but I believe it. And believing in karma isn't to say that bad things won't happen to good people and good things won't happen for dikkheads, circumstance still happens, I just believe you're more likely to have good things happen if you are positive and try and do right by folks. :manny:

noon

Pro
Daps
I do. I believe that you put positive out and you're more likely to get positive back, and vice versa. Of course there is no empirical karmic scale I can refer to, so its understandable that alot of people don't believe in the notion. Maybe its just a convenient thought process, but I believe it. And believing in karma isn't to say that bad things won't happen to good people and good things won't happen for dikkheads, circumstance still happens, I just believe you're more likely to have good things happen if you are positive and try and do right by folks. :manny:

In that sense, yes, you're right. If you go out and act positive and do positive things for people you're more likely to get back simply because you're influencing others' behaviour and putting yourself at the forefront of their mind as a good person who is worth helping. The opposite is true, if you're an a$$hole to folk then no one's interested in helping you out.

The notion of the universe proportionately handing out payback in some form or another to balance out individuals' actions is bullshyt. It's probably a mixture of people seeing patterns in things, the widely held religious beliefs that a supreme being is watching over you and others that believes in good and evil, magic thinking and people holding out hope that the jerks of the world get theirs in this world or another.

AyahuascaSippin

Good Vibrations
Daps
The notion of the universe proportionately handing out payback in some form or another to balance out individuals' actions is bullshyt. It's probably a mixture of people seeing patterns in things, the widely held religious beliefs that a supreme being is watching over you and others that believes in good and evil, magic thinking and people holding out hope that the jerks of the world get theirs in this world or another.
that notion is based on a partially understood view of our role in this universe which we draw from a couple of decades on the planet.. and with this droplet of knowledge, we assume that intangible = non relevant even though intangible particles make up the entire universe as well as the air that we breathe

The way i see it.. the closer a religion is to truth, the more apparent it becomes in society.. abrahamic faiths = last 2000 years of war.. ancient egypt/khemet = pyramids that people still cant figure out (the only time that aliens becomes a 'reasonable' answer

Namekian Maranantha

...Ammmeeeen.
Daps
Theres much "mysticism" and folklore surrounding the word based on culture and total misunderstanding. It begs the question(s): What do we mean by that word Karma? In what sense is this word being employed? Answering such questions first is the only way, i see, to go about answering it sanely...