Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

Dude asked me for advice recently and he was wondering if it was weird.

I'm like If your brain is active, your doing it wrong. :comeon:

"But I'm tryin to like, you know pay attention and shyt. Making sure shes enjoying it":jawalrus:

Tell me you don't ask her "Is it ok?" while goin in :martin:

"Uh" :dwillhuh:

If she isn't foaming at the mouth and twitching after your done :ufdup:

"Wtf?!":huhldup:

:myman:

Seriously, the best moments are when me and the girl are synced up emotionally and physically. There is rarely ever talking. If she says anything it's in the heat of the moment. I'm not thinking of anything, I swear my mind is blank and 100,000 years of bangin comes and possess a dude. I feel like a god damn animal.

The whole room is my jungle :demonic:

:jbhmm: Thoughts? I'm genuinely curious about this.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
"Snape kills Dumbledore"

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

:dwillhuh:

How?! You push her off when the game comes on or something?

No like. I'll be doing my thing and my whole mind will change to something else or what happen during the day and I'm not always fukking if I know I'm watching the game and this is why I'm not good in committed relationships because I'm not a compromise person. I want it when I want it.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
No like. I'll be doing my thing and my whole mind will change to something else or what happen during the day and I'm not always fukking if I know I'm watching the game and this is why I'm not good in committed relationships because I'm not a compromise person. I want it when I want it.

Compromise too many times, suddenly your shoved into your man cave. Never to be seen again.

:salute:

I haven't seen some friends in years:mjcry:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Adults should make an effort to think no matter what activity they're doing, a lot of unwanted babies are born because people want to live in the moment and think after the seeds have already been planted.

Not thinking is the definition of irresponsibility.