Do you want rappers living their raps?

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Came across Drakeo the Ruler on Spotify, started listening to his music, did a google and dude currently awaiting trial for murder, attempted murders and conspiracy to commit murders :gucci:

It then reminded me of AR-Ab who I got into last year and his case (federal drug charges and been rapping about being able to make 5 bricks disappear in a couple of hours)

I don't want them to be committing crimes because I like their music and want them to be free to make more but then if art reflected real life then damn it becomes a Catch 22 like you can't have one without the other

:ohlawd:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I don’t want rappers writing their raps

Why would you honestly listen to a rapper that don't write their own shyt...:gucci:

That's like watching a movie of a director that don't direct his or her own movie...

And yeah...a rapper should be living or lived their raps somewhat....:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they are speaking on things like drugs and murder, I want it to be from a standpoint of relative, scalable, authenticity and awareness.
Exactly. You can talk about anything but be Nas with it. You can rap about the Hubble telescope or dog food bundles just be good at it please and if it is real life shyt then give these kids an naive people some jewels within it. But then again glorifying ignorance without a balance can be incredible too. In short idk

kBNeRd281

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Other Side of Da Game
I just don't want them doing dumb shyt just for the sake of doing dumb shyt

too many see others and want to play that role and just cuz they do it doesn't mean they really should be in that lane

but since they wanna be someone so bad and be like so and so then they do it

but who's to judge what is what

but if u think everyone doing that kinda shyt is real you have been mislead

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course I want rappers living their lyrics :dahell:

"You look so good, I suck on yo daddy's dikk" :ahh: