Do you want rappers living their raps?

King Jae

Banned
Daps
When I was younger and ain't know no better...yea.....now....don't really care....even the "real ones" be lying and embellishing to sell u a product...."I use to nickle and dime" turns into "I use to move pounds by the ton"....jus make a good song and keep it moving man....don't really care how hard u think u are or how many nagas in ur squad or the rep of ur block....cause one if u were that hard I wouldn't know about u cuz u would be under the jail already or dead...half the nagas u roll are liabilities and ur block ain't that hard...this aint the 80s and 90's bruh...crack era was a different ball game....Don't fukk with junkie rap tho.....

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
I want rappers to make it clear that thats where they from and not where they at. and that the kids listening shouldnt want to stay there.

You do see film directors saving us from aliens or jumping out windows in slow motion..

kBNeRd281

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Other Side of Da Game
I use to want the same thing but i talked to rappers on the internet and started to see them as real live human being and not
super hero characters

This is reality they not in that movie where the hero never dies

A rapper is only a human and if you respect your favorite rappers you don't want them dead or in jail till they gone

that's selfish to want a rapper to go down for some shyt you wouldn't do 1 year in jail for much less 1 month

but the rapper has to prove he is real by risking his life for fickle fans thats bullshyt

kBNeRd281

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Other Side of Da Game
No rapper does 100% what they say in their raps

like rappers got bentleys living in a mansion before they drop their first mixtape

but the internet tends to discriminate on the hardcore aspect of Hip Hop

and want the rappers to rap soft as many of the rappers today

which everyone has a lane but why target the hardcore aspect of rap music

Last edited:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No rapper does't 100% what they say in their raps

like rappers got bentleys living in a mansion before they drop their first mixtape

but the internet tends to discriminate on the hardcore aspect of Hip Hop

and want the rappers to rap soft as many of the rappers today

which everyone has a lane but why target the hardcore aspect of rap music
nah it aint 2011 no more even drakes a gangster rapper now and those same backpackers dikkride the most ignorant shyt these days

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Nah, not really cause it wouldnt be anybody left to make music, everybody would be locked the fuk up

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I don't challenge any other music when it comes to whether the artist actually lived through the experience they were speaking on.

Whatever art you produce, I see it as that. Not a retelling of your life story.