Votes: 24 15.9%

• Total voters

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the criteria for a classic?

I won't deny they are viable artists, but that whole coke motif was ran into the ground BEFORE they debut...aint like they rerouted the game or were even remarkable in some aspect. They were rappers among rappers tbh

So what does classic mean? I like they music?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Hell Hath No Fury, but never got the push (no pun) for it being classic. There was nothing defining about that album. Everything they did on that album was done better on Lord Willin'. One of these albums had lunch tables and school desks going off all over the world. The other album was another dope album the year it dropped and barely made a dent. It did nothing to elevate the Clipse.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I like Hell Hath No Fury, but never got the push (no pun) for it being classic. There was nothing defining about that album. Everything they did on that album was done better on Lord Willin'. One of these albums had lunch tables and school desks going off all over the world. The other album was another dope album the year it dropped and barely made a dent. It did nothing to elevate the Clipse.
I prefer HHNF but I can't even argue this. Bolded is an absolute fact.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
love them to death but nah i don't consider any of their LP's classic. but admittedly i'm hella stingy with the classic label. hell i've went on record saying G Rap has no classic albums. my homie @mobbinfms almost lost it lmao. (side note he did make me revisit road to the riches and he was right. i was wildin. classic)

nah but i think they got classic verses, hell hath is ridiculous, and we got it 4 cheap vol 2 is a classic mixtape but that's it. hate to make it seem like i'm shyttin on two elite lyricists. my cousin from queens almost gave it up on me because i claimed push & mal could burn kiss & styles back in '08. but yeah much like lox classic verses but no classic albums imho