Doggie Diamonds #NoFilter: Peedi Crakk episode (Jay Z, Rocafella, State Prop, Cam'ron, Kanye, Meek)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Haha that Cam story is funny, but I always sided with Jay because he set up Peedi to win. He's probably one of the reason Jay stop investing so much into artist.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
good interview. Doggie asked good questions and let Peedi tell his full stories.

It's sad to miss out on so many classic songs and albums because the guys at Roc/Dipset couldn't keep their egos in check. For Jay and Beans to block the Cam and Peedi song like that makes no sense. Especially since no one know one involved know what their issue was a decade later.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah not even. Dude is off his rocker, he had multiple chances and blew them. Plus he never had those one or two undeniable solo records.
Right today he is 38 and he could pass for 28, still has that star quality, hasn't been overexposed to the point where he's burnt out, no excuses for him. What has he been doing with himself? Oschino is out there trying to get his buzz back up in Philly, and he's been through a ton of shyt. Free has health problems and he's still pushing, same with Beans now. Peedi just isn't putting the work in, he's just not that interested in blowing up. How can we possibly blame the rap game?

I don't think he really wanted it. I think he did in the beginning but once he got there, was like NAAAAAAAAH. Every other rapper in Philly works, but aside from a few verses for The Roots, and some Jakk Frost ish, and random Philly tracks, he doesn't put out material. Actually, Beans doesn't really work either. IMO, Free, Oschino, Chris are the order of hard working Chain Gang members. But Chris still tryna be a major, O was full-time hustler that rapped.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His reaction to Ether :laff:

Doggie crazy

Why NY niccas so fascinated with Philly tho :heh:

Simple, it's because we respect Philly dudes on a street level. NYC dudes have always been notorious for not respecting people from other places, but Philly is one of the exceptions. There are some similarities, but there's a lot of differences that make Philly fascinating. We have Brooklyn/Bronx/Harlem/Queens, they have North, South, West & Southwest Philly and they rep the same as we do our boroughs & hoods. Everybody is Muslim out there, everyone is in and out of jail for one reason or another, no one seems to really get along.... it's ill.
You may not look at it that way, because you come from that environment.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Good episode. But what separates Drink Champs, Tax season and Combat Jack from Doggie Diamonds is that those other 3 shows have industry connections. Especially Combat and NORE, they can relate and make connections to industry people, studios, entertainer attorneys etc.

There were times on this episode when Peedi was naming NY studios and other industry people and Doggie Diamonds had no idea who they were.
:ld:
But the good part about this podcast is DD doesn't cut nikkaz off in the middle of stories

:blessed:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i wish Peedi woulda got with The Roots after that whole Rocafella breakup.. that woulda been a good look for him

peedi was supposed to do a mixtape with questlove but :snoop: it's been almost 5 years and the shyt never came out

@RichYung :dead: at chris even helping in on the jada diss with o

overall this was a good ass podcast. doggy got a lane in this podcast shyt, he always finds a person to interview you wouldn't expect him too. the video with fendi and lord superb are fukking classic vlogs.

crazy how, temporary relief, game, i got to have it, and flatline were all supposed to on his album but he gave them shyts up cause he got locked up for the 18439458439539 time.

thats my nikkkarican though :to:

PEEDI PEEDI!

THE MAC-A-GO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNGGG!

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
peedi was supposed to do a mixtape with questlove but :snoop: it's been almost 5 years and the shyt never came out

@RichYung :dead: at chris even helping in on the jada diss with o

overall this was a good ass podcast. doggy got a lane in this podcast shyt, he always finds a person to interview you wouldn't expect him too. the video with fendi and lord superb are fukking classic vlogs.

crazy how, temporary relief, game, i got to have it, and flatline were all supposed to on his album but he gave them shyts up cause he got locked up for the 18439458439539 time.

thats my nikkkarican though :to:

PEEDI PEEDI!

THE MAC-A-GO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNGGG!

Yeah I'm not shocked Chris helped at all. Him and O really were doing the most spazzing outside of Freeway.