Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol: At the cat gettin caught lackin

@Ill Clinton

Why did the cheating cat have to be black though? :mjpls:

Them always the ones that ain’t shyt
full

Daps
I have new floors, and you don’t see the abundance of cat hair until you get rid of carpet. Every single day, I was seeing little tumbleweeds of cat hair rolling across the floor like

giphy.gif

But I bought a Roomba, and now my floors are clean!
:blessed:

It is well worth the money, and I can use the app, and schedule the clean while I’m at work. I just alternate between leaving it upstairs and downstairs.
:wow:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Cats are fukking gross.
Any animal with piss that smells as fukking awful as cat piss does not belong in a home. It must be trying to tell us that it was a fukking mistake to have ever domesticated them, because anything that creates that offensive of a smell should stay the fukk outside.

I never minded cats before, but I live with one now and WOW I never knew I could feel this much resentment towards an animal.

It sprays on shyt even after getting it fixed. And if it doesn't spray, that suffocating piss odor is inevitible to occur DAILY because the retarded thing doesn't cover it's own feces/piss.

On top of that it's completely useless. It just sleeps, eats, and shyts all day, along with scratching shyt up, knocking things over, throwing up hairballs, and getting its fur on everything (I've spent an hour + removing fur from important clothes before). The meowing sounds annoying as fukk. The way it just STARES for prolonged periods of time is creepy. The sound of it eating and the smell of its food is gross and also irritating. Everything about this animal sucks. Damn the person that ever domesticated these creatures to Hell for plaguing this planet with these shytty animals

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cats are fukking gross.
Any animal with piss that smells as fukking awful as cat piss does not belong in a home. It must be trying to tell us that it was a fukking mistake to have ever domesticated them, because anything that creates that offensive of a smell should stay the fukk outside.

I never minded cats before, but I live with one now and WOW I never knew I could feel this much resentment towards an animal.

It sprays on shyt even after getting it fixed. And if it doesn't spray, that suffocating piss odor is inevitible to occur DAILY because the retarded thing doesn't cover it's own feces/piss.

On top of that it's completely useless. It just sleeps, eats, and shyts all day, along with scratching shyt up, knocking things over, throwing up hairballs, and getting its fur on everything (I've spent an hour + removing fur from important clothes before). The meowing sounds annoying as fukk. The way it just STARES for prolonged periods of time is creepy. The sound of it eating and the smell of its food is gross and also irritating. Everything about this animal sucks. Damn the person that ever domesticated these creatures to Hell for plaguing this planet with these shytty animals

:umad: