who you got?

• Total voters

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't have a cat but they good keeping other vermin out of your house.

Rats can sense cats and try not to take up habitation wherever they are.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dogs let you know when they need to go out. I don't play that shytting and pissing in the house unless you using a toilet. Dogs will cry when they need to go outside. Cats will shyt and piss in the litter box and then crip walk in it. With shytty pissy paws
:hhh:

Don’t lie, you be walking around outside with your mutt pickin up his shyt in a bag with your bare hands then putting it in yo back pocket :mjlol:

I see cacs doing this shyt all the time :scust:

Probably be forgetting they have it on em and shyt, get home sit on the couch and wonder what that smell is :hhh:

Daps
Dogs let you know when they need to go out. I don't play that shytting and pissing in the house unless you using a toilet. Dogs will cry when they need to go outside. Cats will shyt and piss in the litter box and then crip walk in it. With shytty pissy paws
:hhh:

That's why you keep a little rug under the litterboxes. Yes, I have TWO ltterboxes, one for each cat, and there is no smell in my house. My friends and family are very blunt, and would tell me if it smelled. One of my friends used to keep his cat's litterbox in the kitchen, and only scoop it once a week.
:damn:
I told him he needs to cut that out. He said his wife put it in there before the divorce,

Is it common to come across a bachelor with a cat? Feel like I was just talking to someone about this.
Yes
:smugdraper:
I don't have a cat but they good keeping other vermin out of your house.

Rats can sense cats and try not to take up habitation wherever they are.

I don't have any experience with rats, but occasionally a mouse will try to be about that life. The thing is, cats don't just kill the mice, they hurt them, then play with them until they die, or feel like killing it. Then, they bring it to you like,
:youngsabo:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Don’t lie, you be walking around outside with your mutt pickin up his shyt in a bag with your bare hands then putting it in yo back pocket :mjlol:

I see cacs doing this shyt all the time :scust:

Probably be forgetting they have it on em and shyt, get home sit on the couch and wonder what that smell is :hhh:
Lmao! Nope, my dog goes to the same spot in the yard everyday twice a day. Chop is well trained and has been since he was a pup thank you very much.
:umad:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
062.gif

:myman:

Reminds me of the Robin Williams joke:mjlol:

Daps
I put my recycling bin out last night. It was very low, but I don’t see the point in letting anything pile up. I went downstairs, looked out the window, and I see it filled to the top.
:wtf:

I go outside to see what is in my bin, and it’s a bunch of cans of cat food, and newspaper from my neighbor, who I’m pretty sure is a hoarder, since from what I can see in her windows, is a bunch of trash and boxes piled around the house.

No, I’m not being creepy, I can see what’s in the window from a distance. And this bytch doesn’t have shades or curtains in all the windows.

Now there are a bunch of flies in my recycling bin. If they lay eggs, it will be full of MAGGOTS!!!!

:damn:

She feeds all the stray cats on her porch, which is nice, but they also pee all over her porch, and it smells. I used to throw a bit of food to the strays, but I don’t want my porch messed up, and my cats hate those other cats, especially this one big ass orange cat. She also has 3 enormous horse dogs who poop all over her yard, and the space in between our homes, and when I go to my basement, there is always a fresh, and old pile of dog poop right there next to my window. She lets the poop sit there for months.

I can’t stand this nasty bytch!

:birdman: