who you got?

• Total voters

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Cats are fukking gross.
Any animal with piss that smells as fukking awful as cat piss does not belong in a home. It must be trying to tell us that it was a fukking mistake to have ever domesticated them, because anything that creates that offensive of a smell should stay the fukk outside.

I never minded cats before, but I live with one now and WOW I never knew I could feel this much resentment towards an animal.

It sprays on shyt even after getting it fixed. And if it doesn't spray, that suffocating piss odor is inevitible to occur DAILY because the retarded thing doesn't cover it's own feces/piss.

On top of that it's completely useless. It just sleeps, eats, and shyts all day, along with scratching shyt up, knocking things over, throwing up hairballs, and getting its fur on everything (I've spent an hour + removing fur from important clothes before). The meowing sounds annoying as fukk. The way it just STARES for prolonged periods of time is creepy. The sound of it eating and the smell of its food is gross and also irritating. Everything about this animal sucks. Damn the person that ever domesticated these creatures to Hell for plaguing this planet with these shytty animals

Ppl in that thread are insane

They saying rats are better

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Is that what your cat does when you spend your whole paycheck on febreeze to get rid of the cat funk in your house? :Dogglass:
You cant even go 4 hours without letting your dog out so he dont piss and shyt everywhere. Stop fronting
full

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's one of the upsides of having a pet with more neurons than a cat. They can be potty trained.
:Dogglass:......ain't nothing worse than stank p*ssy
My cat never needed to be trained to use the litter, he just knew :wow:

Not all cats spray piss, first off. Theres absolutely no reason to smell a cat. If you let the kitty litter get that dirty you just a lazy motherfukker

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
My cat never needed to be trained to use the litter, he just knew :wow:

Not all cats spray piss, first off. Theres absolutely no reason to smell a cat. If you let the kitty litter get that dirty you just a lazy motherfukker
Dogs let you know when they need to go out. I don't play that shytting and pissing in the house unless you using a toilet. Dogs will cry when they need to go outside. Cats will shyt and piss in the litter box and then crip walk in it. With shytty pissy paws
:hhh:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cats are fukking gross.
Any animal with piss that smells as fukking awful as cat piss does not belong in a home. It must be trying to tell us that it was a fukking mistake to have ever domesticated them, because anything that creates that offensive of a smell should stay the fukk outside.

I never minded cats before, but I live with one now and WOW I never knew I could feel this much resentment towards an animal.

It sprays on shyt even after getting it fixed. And if it doesn't spray, that suffocating piss odor is inevitible to occur DAILY because the retarded thing doesn't cover it's own feces/piss.

On top of that it's completely useless. It just sleeps, eats, and shyts all day, along with scratching shyt up, knocking things over, throwing up hairballs, and getting its fur on everything (I've spent an hour + removing fur from important clothes before). The meowing sounds annoying as fukk. The way it just STARES for prolonged periods of time is creepy. The sound of it eating and the smell of its food is gross and also irritating. Everything about this animal sucks. Damn the person that ever domesticated these creatures to Hell for plaguing this planet with these shytty animals

:camby:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dogs let you know when they need to go out. I don't play that shytting and pissing in the house unless you using a toilet. Dogs will cry when they need to go outside. Cats will shyt and piss in the litter box and then crip walk in it. With shytty pissy paws
:hhh:
You prolly got a whole yard full of dog shyt right now :laff: