Domesticated Dogset >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Domesticated Catset

Daps
Lets face facts. Domesticated dogs are way better than cats.
Domesticated dogs are far smarter. Despite the fact they're less intelligent than their wolven brethren
Domesticated dogs are far better at clearing out pests. Even though the Cat was domesticated to get rid of pests, they're not good at it.
Domesticated dogs can be trained for an assortment of things. Dom Cats are just stupid.
Attack Dogs, Guard Dogs, Pest Control, Hunting, Tracking, Sniffing. Cats... *sound of crickets*

"Buh Buh Buh Dom cats can survive better without humans than Dom dogs."
Explain feral dogs? Also more and more cats seem to have withdrawal anxiety when the owners leave for a long time.
Not to mention that feral cats are a fukking menace to the wildlife. At least feral dogs are omnivores and cause less damage. If I had my way every feral cat in the wild would be stomped (and many conservationists agree with me.)
A good example of Dom dogs doing well in the wild and having a great equilibrium within the natural world. Dingoes.

"Buh Buh Buh Dom dogs don't want any smoke from medium sized cats like cougars, lynxes, ocelets etc."
You've never heard of certain breeds of Dom dogs chasing, fighting off and outright killing cougars, lynxes, ocelots etc. The Dogo Argentino was bred to fight and many have outright killed pumas/cougars.

Sorry Dom Catset. You lose.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
We get it, #Dogset just wants to control another living being :comeon:. Can't ever live in harmony with something like #Catset can
full

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
do-cats-eat-their-kittens.jpg

Animals eating their own waste is a thing not unique strictly to dogs, since cats and other animals do it too...but guess who has a higher ranking when it comes to eating their own young?:whistle:
:umad:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
"Buh Buh Buh Dom cats can survive better without humans than Dom dogs."
Explain feral dogs? Also more and more cats seem to have withdrawal anxiety when the owners leave for a long time.
Not to mention that feral cats are a fukking menace to the wildlife. At least feral dogs are omnivores and cause less damage. If I had my way every feral cat in the wild would be stomped (and many conservationists agree with me.)
A good example of Dom dogs doing well in the wild and having a great equilibrium within the natural world. Dingoes.

breh I have several dogset family members and had roomates with dogs. A lot of dogs go in withdrawal within minutes if not seconds of their owner not being directly in front of them. They are more dependent than a baby.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Uhhh how is a cat going to eat it's own waste when it buries it instinctually?
giphy.gif

full

So in the history of domesticated Catterdom, a cat has never dropped a dougan outside of the Litterbox and t'was left on the floor for this scenario to happen? Next you're going to tell me the sounds a female cat makes cat coitus are pleasurable purrs rather than distressed cries of anguish, too???​