Domesticated Dogset >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Domesticated Catset

Daps
Dingoes aren't domesticated
Wrong. Dingoes were domesticated. Now they live in a feral state in Australia.

Dingoes.
The dingo is closely related to the New Guinea singing dog:[1] their lineage split early from the lineage that led to today's domestic dogs,[17][18][19] and can be traced back through the Malay Archipelago to Asia.[1] A recent genetic study shows that the lineage of those dingoes found today in the northwestern part of the Australian continent split from the lineage of the New Guinea singing dog and southeastern dingo 6,300 BC, followed by a split between the New Guinea singing dog lineage from the southeastern dingo lineage 5,800 BC. The study proposes that two dingo migrations occurred when sea levels were lower and Australia and New Guinea formed one landmass named Sahul[15][20] that existed until 6,500–8,000 years ago
The dingo is regarded as a feral dog because it descended from domesticated ancestors.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
full

So in the history of domesticated Catterdom, a cat has never dropped a dougan outside of the Litterbox and t'was left on the floor for this scenario to happen? Next you're going to tell me the sounds a female cat makes cat coitus are pleasurable purrs rather than distressed cries of anguish, too???​
only time that ever happened was when A) the patio door was locked by a friend the night before who went out to smoke a cig and locked it. my cat still went into the shower and did it, not my shoes. B) the litter box is too damn full, say, you left for too many days.

other than that, no. They literally look for sand/dirt in the wild. That is why after taking a dump, they instinctively make the bury gesture, even if there's no sand there.

you can actually train a cat to take dumps in the toilet because of this instinct.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
only time that ever happened was when A) the patio door was locked by a friend the night before who went out to smoke a cig and locked it. my cat still went into the shower and did it, not my shoes. B) the litter box is too damn full, say, you left for too many days.

other than that, no. They literally look for sand/dirt in the wild. That is why after taking a dump, they instinctively make the bury gesture, even if there's no sand there.

you can actually train a cat to take dumps in the toilet because of this instinct.

Do you know that everything you've said, can be tied to dogs too, or literally any other animal.......IN THE WILD? The burying of shyt is a natural instinct most animals that aren't predators do to not alert bigger predators to their location. Your argument that cats don't shyt in the house while giving those mitigating circumstances can be applied to dogs as well. I've been around both animals and have been privy to trained cats and dogs whining/alerting to their owners that their designated space is compromised if they aren't conditioned to eliminate outside.

:yeshrug:Pet shyt, breh. Cats ain't doing nothing outside of the realm of what dogs do in that regards and vice versa.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
do-cats-eat-their-kittens.jpg

Animals eating their own waste is a thing not unique strictly to dogs, since cats and other animals do it too...but guess who has a higher ranking when it comes to eating their own young?:whistle:
My lil Cheddar would never :picard:

Who has a higher percentage of eating human young tho? :jbhmm:

Daps
:hula:
Which is it?:stopitslime:
Both. Not all wildlife are pests.
Domestic cats are a danger to natural wildlife yet aren't very good at getting rid of rodent infestations.
Like it or lump it, Domestic dogs are far better at getting rid of rodent infestations and less of a danger to natural wildlife. Simple.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Do you know that everything you've said, can be tied to dogs too, or literally any other animal.......IN THE WILD? The burying of shyt is a natural instinct most animals that aren't predators do to not alert bigger predators to their location. Your argument that cats don't shyt in the house while giving those mitigating circumstances can be applied to dogs as well. I've been around both animals and have been privy to trained cats and dogs whining/alerting to their owners that their designated space is compromised if they aren't conditioned to eliminate outside.

:yeshrug:Pet shyt, breh. Cats ain't doing nothing outside of the realm of what dogs do in that regards and vice versa.
Show me where dogs bury.....

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm #catset but yeah you're right:yeshrug: being the better house c00n is nothing to be proud of though we all know who'd survive longer without zaddy :mjpls:.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Show me where dogs bury.....

tenor.gif

The word "Bury" is literally associated with dogs in terms of the shyt that they bury, with literal shyt being one of the main things they do, if raised to eliminate outside. It's too Friday afternoon after work for me to be posting animal shytting vids, so I guess we'd have to agree to call the other one a liar and post disparaging comments later on breh. I'm gonna grab this six pack and clock the fukk out. Peace be with you'n'shyt.