Domesticated Dogset >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Domesticated Catset

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Uhhh how is a cat going to eat it's own waste when it buries it instinctually?
giphy.gif
All cats dont bury their shyt. Especially strays.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ve seen dogs eat there own shyt
My friend's dog who Im watching will eat her shyt if she shyts in the house so I wont beat her ass for shytting in the house. Like, I wanna give her points for the dedication to hiding it trying to duck an ass beating but

giphy.gif

Daps
"So Dom Dog there's an opening for useful pet. What's your resume like?"

Dom Dog: "Well, thanks to selective breeding over 15,000 years, we can do a number of things. Need assistance in hunting? We've got breeds for that. Sniffing out things? We can do that. Rescue assistance? Got ya covered. Attack dogs? Right here. Guard dogs? Sorted. Detecting physical anomalies in humans like cancer or epilepsy? Sure, why not? And there's plenty more where that came from."

"I'm worried about the genetic defects cause by inbreeding with breeds? Will that be a problem?"

Dom Dog: "That will be a problem. However, there's despite those negative impacts, the results speak for themselves. Besides if you allow us to breed with different breeds then alot of the problems are mitigated. Not only that mongrel/mutts live longer, overall more healthier and smart as well."

"I see."

"So Dom Cat there's an opening for useful pet. What's your resume like

Dom Cat: "I don't listen to a damn thing you say. Even though we became domesticated for pest control we're not that good at it. We're a major threat to wildlife and we can't help that because we're stupid. Oh and sometimes we suffocate your babies."

"... The Dom dog's resume looks a lot better."

Dom Cat: "But can a dog meow like me or bury their own shyt."

"Anything else?"

Dom Cat: "No that's pretty much it."

So which one should I pick?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I'm #catset but yeah you're right:yeshrug: being the better house c00n is nothing to be proud of though we all know who'd survive longer without zaddy :mjpls:.
Respect your household & family. #Dogset survive out here. #Catset stay bringing up a specicies nobody actually owns.

We had pits, Shepard's, Collie. Yeah I had Lassie We have a husky now & she'd kill all your cats cause y'all don got Lions, tigers, jaguars, or Panthers at home. I literally have an Arctic #Dogset. Brother BM has a husky & a separate Sheppard. Homey had a great Dane, homey had a Greyhound.

Fam fukked with a real Wolf. My family sigil is a Wolf

Daps
More proof that Domesticated cats are a menace when they become feral (and still aren't good at killing rats compared to many dog breeds)

15 reasons science says feral cats are a disaster

i especially love the seventh reason.

7. Feral cats decimate the primary consumers of mosquitos and other insect pests
Birds and bats are major consumers of mosquitos. Some songbirds eat up to 300 insects per day in summer months. By taking out birds and bats, feral cats may contribute to increased rates of mosquitoes and mosquito-borne diseases like Zika, West Nile Virus, yellow fever and malaria (which scientists say could be coming soon to New Orleans and other southern U.S. cities). Cats also take out reptiles and amphibians that consume a variety of small insects. A study published in June 2018 in the journal Wildlife Research calculated that feral and owned outdoor cats kill 649 million reptiles in Australia every year, with the remains of 40 reptiles found in the stomach of a single outdoor cat.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
feral cats are still a domesticated genus.
Foxes aren't domesticated. Even those that live in urban areas.
Yeah but they have no home :gucci: . Let's see what disaster dogs would be if humans allowed them to run feral like they do Cats. How
long would they even last without zaddy :dame:

Daps
Yeah but they have no home :gucci: . Let's see what disaster dogs would be if humans allowed them to run feral like they do Cats. How
long would they even last without zaddy :dame:
Not as bad as cats. Dogs are omnivorous Meso-Carnivores. Feral dogs are nowhere as destructive to the eco system as cats are as they have a much more varied diet. Sure on average feral dogs don't last as long as feral cats do. However, there have been many cases where feral dogs do well. Australia and Dingoes come to mind.
Feral cats are indiscriminate killers and are a fukking menacing pest to wildlife.