Donald Glover - "This Movie is for all the Black Men & Asian Women relationships that were shunned"..

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps

MAMS_S1_UT_108_221004_LEEDAV_00020RC.jpg

Glover stars along Maya Erskine for the Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt remake.

Fans finally have an official release date for Donald Glover‘s upcoming Prime Video project. Glover’s newly created series with Francesca Sloane Mr. & Mrs. Smith is slated to arrive on the platform early next year.

Glover stars in the series alongside Maya Erskine. They both play two lonely strangers who are undercover as married couple and working with a mysterious spy agency. However, inevitably, they fall in love. The series is inspired by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s 2005 spy film of the same name. On the eight-episode Prime Video series, Glover told Entertainment Weekly, “It’s definitely going to be different for a lot of people, which I think is good. You can always go back and watch the old one, but this one gives you a different feeling. People are definitely going to be shocked. I just know how much people love the other one, so if everybody’s like, ‘Eh,’ we didn’t do a good job. I hope some people are like, ‘This is better than the original,’ and some people are like, ‘This is far worse.’”

It is important to note that this is not a remake, but rather a reimagination of the film. Glover also admitted that he did not really understand the film at first and hoped for something deeper. With the series he hopes to give audiences just that, tackling modern ideas of marriage and relationships.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith hits PAAG Video on February 2, 2024.

:mjcry:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is shawty the asian girl from Insecure that was married to a black dude?