Donald Trump likely to end Syrian rebel program: "We have no idea who these people are"

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Respect.

Peace is has arrived.

There is video going around of these Rebels literally cutting a 12-year old kids head off because he was supposedly backing the Syrian government. It was one of the worst things I have ever see in my life.

Clinton, Obama and their Liberal fanbases supported these people.

Last edited:

sosaa

All Star
Daps
Respect.

Peace is has arrived.

There is video going around of these Rebels literally cutting off 12-year kids head off because he was supposed backing the Syrian government. It was one of the worst things I have ever see in my life.

Clinton, Obama and their Liberal fanbases supported these people.

:dwillhuh: and these are the folks this american government supporting

sosaa

All Star
Daps
read an article some time ago that the sarin gas people were claiming Assad used on his people was brought in from Turkey and found at abandoned isis camps

now why would the sarin gas be at the isis camps and not some syrian military compound :jbhmm:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
This fukking Putin Puppet :snoop:

What have we gained thus far? Have the Syrian people benefitted?

:francis:

We've wasted money. We pissed off more people. Countless people have died. Assad is still in power.

:camby:

Stop meddling in these bullshyt regional conflicts with a bunch of ass backward stone age Muslims.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
he says this now

but wait till he actually gets advised by the people who know their shyt about this conflict he might change his mind:coffee:

also if he extradites Gulen thatll really strengthen our ties with Turkey :wow:

peacemaker Trump :russ:

Considering the waste of life, money and time... I'm wondering who knows their shyt?