Donald Trump likely to end Syrian rebel program: "We have no idea who these people are"

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for real

if Obama helped the original FSA there would be no ISIS or fukked up rebels

but he was too shook getting involved in the middle east (cant blame him but his inaction was a mistake)

so Assad wiped them out

FSA was moderate, they were defectors from the Army along with Peaceful protesters who Assad gunned down and instigated shyt

dont get it twisted this all started with Assad. The Syrians were protesting peacefully and this fakkit starts shooting into crowds

if he hadn't done that there would be no Civil war, itd just be part of the Arab spring.

:francis:

craziest part is Obama not intervening literally lead to Trump becoming president. Can you imagine Trump's campaign without fear mongering? The fear of terrorism was a huge part of it

but Obama had no way of predicting this, and he made the right decision at the time, no one wanted to intervene with Syria at all, he made the right move based on the knowledge he had at the time but ended up getting fukked over in the worst way.

:francis:

He made the right decison. Had he come in earier, we'd be dealing with a headless country right on the border with Israel. Not a good idea.

@Blessed Is the Man @88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214 +rep this man.

Goddamn, @Swavy Karl Marx and his booger eating communist friends need to read this shyt.
Enlist already.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
DON!
2egxtAy.png

fist-pump.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll wait and see

His is a puppet and his cabinet will be staffed by neocons so I picture an about face

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
for real

if Obama helped the original FSA there would be no ISIS or fukked up rebels

but he was too shook getting involved in the middle east (cant blame him but his inaction was a mistake)

so Assad wiped them out
:sas2:
1) ISIS was already there..they started in Iraq years ago and had been spreading slow and quiet

2)The FSA were REBELS...people seem to forget that

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
This fukking Putin Puppet :snoop:
you're entire mentality is so fukked up i wish death upon you. you are a miserable piece of shyt who isn't even worthy of life on a hellish earth much less a decent one.

seriously take a gun, all you need is 1 bullet. point it directly to the side of your head and pull the trigger. you'll feel nothing, just like now.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
you're entire mentality is so fukked up i wish death upon you. you are a miserable piece of shyt who isn't even worthy of life on a hellish earth much less a decent one.

seriously take a gun, all you need is 1 bullet. point it directly to the side of your head and pull the trigger. you'll feel nothing, just like now.

:whoo: Was that to Napoleon?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'll wait and see

His is a puppet and his cabinet will be staffed by neocons so I picture an about face

Not so sure about the about face. Think the elite are really ready to detonate the usa now. :patrice:

I think the usa will pull outta syria

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:dahell: Breh , why u going ham on him like that?