Donald Trump vs. Bernie Sanders Debate in California?!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Bernie getting played like a fiddle. And his idiotic brain dead die hard supporters and trill haters think the majority of his voters will to Trump. It was written fools. Trillset Clintongang :umad:

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
I wonder why he'd go on national TV and lie like that? He wasn't kidding he was lying and when his bluff was called he folded.

Same thing he's been doing since the start of his campaign. More time talking about imaginary debates that will never happen and Pocahontas insults means less focus on his lack of serious policies or knowledge of substantive issues.

He makes these type of statements to control the narrative of the media and judging by the response of the media pundits and the gullible, short sighted posts in this thread I think it's safe to say most people still haven't caught on yet :snoop:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bernie getting played like a fiddle. And his idiotic brain dead die hard supporters and trill haters think the majority of his voters will to Trump. It was written fools. Trillset Clintongang :umad:
7AEF51DDCFD2B6FA06A8CD1EBCEABFF3A0820B22

Bernie ain't dumb, he's doing this for exposure before the primary and he'd wax Donald in a debate.