Drake: [Kendrick] been doing the same bait and switch for 10 years where he drops a verse to hype everyone up and then nothing ever happens

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Transcript (Akademiks speaking):
I hate to share certain parts of my conversations with Drake, I'll tell you this, from what he's told me, he's been waiting for this for like 10 years, he's noticed a pattern, he specifically told me: "yo ive watched this guy do the same bait and switch every time where he drops a verse that people are hyped up about, that people are like "oh he's coming at you", and I'm always ready to defend myself, I'm always ready to engage, but then he goes ghost, and nothing ever happens."

And he's acknowledged he's heard about this diss track that supposedly been in existence for years. So, if you know this as Drake, that this guy supposedly has a diss track for years, and is doing this thing where hes like "I'm ready to beef" but then disappears until his next album, you have to get prepared for this moment, and everything that his energy gave me was he's ready for this moment and he wants the showdown to happen now and not for everybody to go back to their corners and reconvene when Kendrick drops an album. He wants it now on some Meek versus him shyt where he drops now, and then a follow up, and then however it goes on some song for song type shyt.

Interscope/Aftermath playbook on selling an album: stir up some fake beef with the top rappers in the game

tumblr_mkp2xvCKmf1rmdjjno1_400.gif

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cry about it.

Pusha t was ready to beef and Drake ran to lebron and threatened push with being punched in the face by one of Lamar's homies

Duke is Flustered here

Ran from common
Ran from push

But now he waiting on someone. Stop.

Last edited:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
They both have been throwing subliminals at each other for the past decade.

This nikka always tries to be the victim when things aren't in his favor and then runs to that fat fukk to be his mouth piece.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
miss me with that. same dude that popped shyt on tv and had the footage destroyed
Yup, white boy a whole bıtch.

Also this thread didn't need to be made.

@hex or @Houston911 or any mod, can all these drake threads be merged.

This matzah ball dıck riding is really disturbing.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
He's right about Control but when else has Kendrick done that? :patrice:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
They both have been throwing subliminals at each other for the past decade.

Big difference in the content of the subs.

Drake really only talks about how Kendrick has been largely absent from hip-hop or making excuses to drop music and losing position in hip hop, while Kendrick stays popping shyt about how he's gonna smoke Drake but then never does.

He's right about Control but when else has Kendrick done that? :patrice:

Heart 4 hes talking about how his fans cant wait to see him son some rapper... and then he drops DAMN and no one got sonned

Family Ties he's talking about smoking top 5s... and then he drops Big Steppers and its an introspective therapy album

These are just a couple examples. Then you got shyt like the leaked ELEMENT verse, the BET Cypher, etc etc...