Drake: [Kendrick] been doing the same bait and switch for 10 years where he drops a verse to hype everyone up and then nothing ever happens

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Big difference in the content of the subs.

Drake really only talks about how Kendrick has been largely absent from hip-hop or making excuses to drop music and losing position in hip hop, while Kendrick stays popping shyt about how he's gonna smoke Drake but then never does.

Heart 4 hes talking about how his fans cant wait to see him son some rapper... and then he drops DAMN and no one got sonned

Family Ties he's talking about smoking top 5s... and then he drops Big Steppers and its an introspective therapy album

These are just a couple examples. Then you got shyt like the leaked ELEMENT verse, the BET Cypher, etc etc...
Then he dropped Like That and got Drake begging for another response. lol

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I’ve called that hoe shyt bout Control the entire time, one of the most shameless clout chasing moves in rap ever…. people glazed him to the moon as some kinda battle rap messiah for it, whole time he’s ducking smoke

He does it this time and I’m disqualifying him like I did J Cole…cause starting bullshyt then disappearing is a bigger hoe move than reneging on a response IMO

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

...and then Drake called his bluff, spun the block, and now Kendrick got writer's block despite being the one fishing for this battle for years

...and this is a light skin Canadian jew pop star who probably has more dirt on himself out there than Game, Meek Mill, and Freddie Gibbs.

How you need this much time to produce a timely response when you asked for the battle?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Naw you can’t have it both ways

1. Control
2. The heart pt 4
3. Family ties
4. Like that

Every time the fans and media say Kendrick killed them, he’s begging yall to rap but when somebody responds it’s “they’re clout chasing” “Kendrick is too good to respond” “drake is begging” “Kendrick should let it die down and wait”

It doesn’t work like that. It’s just proving that fans are hypocrites

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
...and then Drake called his bluff, spun the block, and now Kendrick got writer's block despite being the one fishing for this battle for years

...and this is a light skin Canadian jew pop star who probably has more dirt on himself out there than Game, Meek Mill, and Freddie Gibbs.

How you need this much time to produce a timely response when you asked for the battle?
Drake took longer and just said, "I'm always ready to defend myself, I'm always ready to engage." Make it make sense please. lol

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don’t expect to hear anything from Kendrick for another couple weeks. Looks like he’s letting the smoke clear out. If Cole hadn’t apologized and Drake dropped his diss on top of it I think we would’ve heard from him already but he has time now because of the apology and Ross dropping his record

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Naw you can’t have it both ways

1. Control
2. The heart pt 4
3. Family ties
4. Like that

Every time the fans and media say Kendrick killed them, he’s begging yall to rap but when somebody responds it’s “drake is begging” “Kendrick should let it die down and wait”

It doesn’t work like that. It’s just proving that fans are hypocrites

The irony of "nikkas don't need Drake to sell records," then in the same breath say, "Dot should wait until his album is ready to shoot back at Drake," is wild.