Drake letting PND out the OVO sweatshop now

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Gotta do something nobody on OvO sells besides Drake. Hopefully PND can move at least 100K to make them a somewhat legit label.

What are you expecting these guys to sell? They are doing pretty good career wise. When you compare them to TDE and Dreamville artist
I agree it's not like they don't make good music. Maybe they need a OvO compliation album similar to what Young Money or G.O.O.D. music did.

How did a compilation album work for Dreamville?

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
Third album already? Did the previous ones make any noise?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas beyond corny

Gotta be a cac
Lmao this bytch in his feelings over a meaningless comment. You like chance's music more power to you, I'm anticipating party's album more.

and don't ever question my blackness.. Especially when you're more than likely one of those posters that never post in race threads and only post in the booth

MK25toLife

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryson Tiller already lapped this dude in every way imaginable and in less than half the time. PND won't have more than a niche audience with his current sound. Just look at how Rihanna made Work so much more accessible, his version woulda just been an album cut at best. It's really no different than Quentin Miller and his solo music (terrible).

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i dont get why hes not connecting either. the 1st time i heard recognize i thought for sure it was the one but not even w/ a drake feat. he doesnt seem to get much budget for his projects and he's even producing them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i dont get why hes not connecting either. the 1st time i heard recognize i thought for sure it was the one but not even w/ a drake feat. he doesnt seem to get much budget for his projects and he's even producing them.
I think theres no push. He has MILLIONS of hits on his songs.

OVO lets their artists bubble...don't forget, OVO single handedly created The Weeknd's crafted buzz...I understand why Drake was so heated. Its not just songwriting, its the whole machine that Abel took advantage of.