Drake letting PND out the OVO sweatshop now

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
he's tried though. I mean Roy Woods, Majid Jordan, DVSN etc

They got heat over there....at least its not CMG :manny:

I checked Dvsn and Majid Jordan's albums yesterday while traveling... decent at best. Dvsn had some songs on there that was nice...but wtf is it with them and those long as 8 track songs... fukking first song was 7min long with three fukking beat changes...smh.... then the 3rd song was nearly 6min long but was a Miguel knockoff. The last song was 7min long too but I like it....still could have trimmed the track though....that 2min of mumble at the end wasn't needed. Overall i'd listen to that album again...but they need to figure out how to not like homie get drowned out by the music at times.

That Majid Jordan album was lackluster and i'd forget it was on. Majid has the voice of old, flabby and sick Smokey Robinson. He is struggle vocals personified. Best voice track of the album is "Make it Work"...hell that's the best track on the album....basically "Hold on we're coming on" pt. 2. Struggle lyrics on "Small Talk"

"I gotta talk to you, I gotta talk to you"
"I got things to say, I got things to say"
"I've already said to much and I don't want to rush right now":martin:

A lot of the songs sound the same beat wish...Jordan needs to learn some new patterns.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I think theres no push. He has MILLIONS of hits on his songs.

OVO lets their artists bubble...don't forget, OVO single handedly created The Weeknd's crafted buzz...I understand why Drake was so heated. Its not just songwriting, its the whole machine that Abel took advantage of.

Breh, you stay lying :mjlol: . You already been sonned and schooled over this particular lie several times before and you still get on here to lie to big Drake up and by proxy OVO.

You're embarrassing.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I checked Dvsn and Majid Jordan's albums yesterday while traveling... decent at best. Dvsn had some songs on there that was nice...but wtf is it with them and those long as 8 track songs... fukking first song was 7min long with three fukking beat changes...smh.... then the 3rd song was nearly 6min long but was a Miguel knockoff. The last song was 7min long too but I like it....still could have trimmed the track though....that 2min of mumble at the end wasn't needed. Overall i'd listen to that album again...but they need to figure out how to not like homie get drowned out by the music at times.

That Majid Jordan album was lackluster and i'd forget it was on. Majid has the voice of old, flabby and sick Smokey Robinson. He is struggle vocals personified. Best voice track of the album is "Make it Work"...hell that's the best track on the album....basically "Hold on we're coming on" pt. 2. Struggle lyrics on "Small Talk"

"I got things to say, I got things to say"
"I've already said to much and I don't want to rush right now":martin:

A lot of the songs sound the same beat wish...Jordan needs to learn some new patterns.
what you think of party?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
honestly its tough for these microwave nikkas
they make cool background music
but nothing really moving or deeply inspiring

they have to rely on the club scene/social media to keep them on and that's tough cause there's a million nikkas in the same lane riding the same waves

so whoever gets the biggest push wins basically

pnd will drop something to smoke and chill to
but classics take time and a different kind of space
pen ain't sharp enough voice ain't strong enough but these are the times so all is forgiven

i understand

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
what you think of party?

He's talented but I do feel like his best chance to pop is[ like others said before me] for Warner Bros to take the lead and really push him and not oVo. I actually figured he would have took off after that Break from Toronto track but that just wasn't the case and then thought that Recognize would do it...but that didn't happen either.
Not to bring the ghostwriting stuff up but I can clearly here his style and delivery in a bunch of Drake songs now.
I do think he does have a problem with how he is going to be presented now because Bryson Tiller.

I know it's one track...but Tiller sounded more polished on his version than PND did and I think to the casual fan that's were the problem arises. Are we marketing PND as Drake-lite or in the lane of Tiller, Torey and August Alsina? He isn't the best singer nor the best rapper but Drake has really dropped the ball on pushing him while he was on the come up. PND may fukk around and be oVo's Memphis Bleek.