Drake letting PND out the OVO sweatshop now

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Your artist are never going to bubble if you don't help usher them in...so if these OVO n*ggas don't get big looks on Drakes projects, they don't do label compilations or joint projects they're never going to be anything but glorified song writers. Which is pretty obvious that's what they are.

They have to leave the label to have a career of their own.

And whoever claimed these cats have a better career than TDE artists is smoking all kinds of crack.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your artist are never going to bubble if you don't help usher them in...so if these OVO n*ggas don't get big looks on Drakes projects, they don't do label compilations or joint projects they're never going to be anything but glorified song writers. Which is pretty obvious that's what they are.

And whoever claimed these cats have a better career than TDE artists is smoking all kinds of crack.
You lost on that last sentence.

Everyone on OVO is more successful than those TDE nikkas. Schoolboy is the only one making any money over there.

TDE is just hoarding talent and doing nothing with it.

GetitGone

not friendly.
Daps
This album doesn't need to come out until the end of the summer at earliest. Maybe even the fall. And Warner needs to get behind this. They do not need to let this be left to Ovo. He will flop. I repeat if P3 is left in the hands of solely Ovo party will flop!

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Lmao this bytch in his feelings over a meaningless comment. You like chance's music more power to you, I'm anticipating party's album more.

and don't ever question my blackness.. Especially when you're more than likely one of those posters that never post in race threads and only post in the booth
Shut up cac

fukk chance and you

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

You're talking out of your ass

PND was on NWTS, IYRTITL and VIEWS
MAJID was on NWTS and Views
DVSN was on VIEWS
all OVO are have Drake features

OVO artist as a whole are more successful than TDE and Dreamville

What did the 2 compilation tapes do for Dreamville

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Let me guess you wear dad caps :mjlol:
I would if it was fly but that's irrelevant.
First and foremost they do not have the same type of clothes, second given that they rocked jeans and hoodie. Are you really reacting to two brothers rocking jeans and a hoodie? :mindblown:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm not saying he isn't a fluke. I'm just saying Tiller went plat. And it's hard to get push when you're an OVO artist, but I'm excited about this tho :ehh:

Tiller going plat wasn't really a record label push though was it? There was nothing different to his roll out and PND for PND 1 and 2, just that mysterious marketing shyt. Drop muisc and let the fans do the rest.

Tiller dropped after the new streaming rules I think and his standout tracks are more radio friendly than PND. People just bought into the narrative of the Tiller album too, relatable etc. Social media played a big part too

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Tiller going plat wasn't really a record label push though was it? There was nothing different to his roll out and PND for PND 1 and 2, just that mysterious marketing shyt. Drop muisc and let the fans do the rest.

Tiller dropped after the new streaming rules I think and his standout tracks are more radio friendly than PND. People just bought into the narrative of the Tiller album too, relatable etc. Social media played a big part too
Tiller made it to radio. PND hasn't

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Tiller has made more radio friendly songs. PND has made much better music though imo
Weeknd didn't get radio play for the longest either.

I'd prefer PND to keep putting out piff in his current lane than cater for radio and blowing up bigger
The coli conveniently ignores how much of a flop kiss land was on every level.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would if it was fly but that's irrelevant.
First and foremost they do not have the same type of clothes, second given that they rocked jeans and hoodie. Are you really reacting to two brothers rocking jeans and a hoodie? :mindblown:
I was more so talkin about PND in the pic, but Drake's new stylist has him looking like every other twitter nikka :manny: