Draymond tired of hearing WNBA players complain about pay

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that’s where WNBA players have an argument tho

Skin/Hair companies use kacs as models for these brands when they could use WNBA athletes, like how old spice and head + shoulders uses NFL athletes

Many WNBA players have spoke on this saying companies don’t respect their business
True BUT people have to watch the games and nobody cares. Talking shyt and complaining weather it’s valid or not, is not going to get viewers like that. Plus we’re not even talking about what kind of cba they have

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I think that’s where WNBA players have an argument tho

Skin/Hair companies use kacs as models for these brands when they could use WNBA athletes, like how old spice and head + shoulders uses NFL athletes

Many WNBA players have spoke on this saying companies don’t respect their business
Those companies don't pick WNBA players because they aren't marketable.

Troy Palomalou got all them Head & Shoulders commercial but he was a HoF level NFL player and he had that long hair that made him stick out.

Skin and hair companies still want to sell products that's the whole point of the ads they gonna go with athletes that are seen as marketable.

I think the WNBA players got it reversed in their thinking. CP3 for example ain't blow off no State Farm commercials. That's not what's gonna help the league blow. They need more eye balls on their product period not even young female hoopers or females who enjoy watching NBA basketball support the league. More viewers will lead to more revenue for them and more opportunities for endorsements.

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This would never happen, but lower the rim to 9 feet or some shyt. People joke about dunking, but more dunking really would draw in the casual fans. The truth is, the product is just flat out boring to watch. These ladies got skills, but it don’t translate to a watchable product for most people. I’m a huge basketball fan, but I just can’t get into it, same with college basketball. shyt just boring and bland. My homeboy used to work for the hawks and I used to always get tickets for free. He used to have Atlanta dream tickets all the time too. And they used to be courtside. Man he couldn’t give them bytches away. I never went and courtside at an nba game is one of the goat experiences, but it ain’t the same with the wnba. I used to be at the house chilling over going to a WNBA game

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Candace Parker scoffed at Shaq on national TV because he made a legit suggestion to make it more exciting by lowering the rim. WNBA will never prosper, because just like women in real life, they just want to rant and complain and will reject all logical solutions to their complaints.

:sas2:

They should lower the rim...I mean even a woman's basketball is smaller than the men's and the 3point line is a bit shorter as well. I'm all about equality but im about reality too. Most women aren't as fast and as strong as men. Lowering the rim would add some excitement to the game. Candace didnt even take the time to think about what Shaq said she just reacted

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Womens basketball isn’t interesting. Women’s soccer isn’t interesting. Women’s tennis is. So is women’s mma depending on the fighter. So until the WNBA doesn’t look like this

tenor.gif

the whole pay gap is especially insulting coming from that purple head dyke also. She and bird are worth 10 million

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Womens basketball isn’t interesting. Women’s soccer isn’t interesting. Women’s tennis is. So is women’s mma depending on the fighter. So until the WNBA doesn’t look like this

tenor.gif

the whole pay gap is especially insulting coming from that purple head dyke also. She and bird are worth 10 million

Women’s volleyball though :banderas:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
The issue is that the WNBA doesn't do a very good job in making people give af about their product.

Tbh, the women's college game is better to watch than the pros. WCBB over the years have had great squads at UConn, Baylor, LT, Tenn, Stanford, ND, SC, MSU, etc. but when they get to the pros they tend to be forgotten. The coaches are even more well known at the college level.

The Houston Comets gave the WNBA the blueprint.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Skylar is a pretty woman
Liz Cambage is pretty
A’ja Wilson is pretty
Sue Bird is old but she’s pretty
Delle Donne is pretty
Candace Parker is pretty

I will be naming pretty girls all day, there’s a lot of good lookin women in the WNBA
I worked in Columbia when A’ja was there. She’s too young for me to be all:noah: over but I think she’s a pretty young lady. I felt some kinda was cause she towers over me and I’m six feet tall lol. Anyway, if a dude had Aja’s credentials, he might be considered goat status already! She could’ve went to UConn but chose to stay home and play for Dawn. I was at the signing. She brought the school championships and went on to win their first title. She’s the leading women’s basketball scorer in Gamecocks history.. Shre went on to be drafted number 1, was rookie of the year, and just won the league mvp last season! Im not going to say they should get Lebron money, but they should definitely get more. The male version of A’ja would be all over tv and everywhere smh