DURANT: I Play Ball, I got Acne, Im Still Figuring Myself Out - Im Closer To You Than You Think

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
When a fan suggested that Durant shouldn’t care about what haters and critics say, Durant wrote:

of my stature, I play basketball, I got acne, I grew up with nothing, in still figuring myself out in my late 20, I slide in DMs, I make fun of my friends, I drink beers and play Xbox. I’m closer to you than u think

full

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It's the only way to explain his overly emotional mentally weak ass.

Single mothers/overbearing mothers produce weak men. We hear women talking about how they were "the mother AND father" to their sons. Well, here is the result. :mjlol:

Hell, I like Lebron but he does some passive aggressive bytchass shyt every once in a while that pisses me off. :hhh:

He's not close to being as bad as Durant tho.

There's a common thread with these new age millennial nikkas.
Plenty of bytch ass nikkas out here who had their fathers in their lives:mjlol:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This nikka is so fukkin Lame it pisses me off. And i hateeeee the media tryna spin this shyt like it was somehow "cool"..and "everybody does it" "he's vulnerable" if KD dont get this bytch shyt the FUKK outta here smh. Where is this nikkas father figure to help him deal with pressures of life? He got a couple homies to go fishing with and talk like men? This dude talm bout fukkin acne and Videos games like he 15.Nikka be a MAN. Its a shortage of real nikkas outchea Katt Williams called this shyt too

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:camby: I'm not impressed with that fake ass store bought ring.

And neither is Durant apparently since he has to create fake accounts to defend himself against random nobodies on the Internet. :mjgrin:

Like I said, Lebron is my guy but he does a lot of fukk shyt that I don't like. And it definitely comes from the ratchet ass bytch that raised him.

I think Lebron did well considering his circumstance. He became a top 5-10 all time player, great businessman, great family man...

He could've been a bust who went broke like so many nikkas in his position before him. :manny:

I think both Lebron and Durant turned out better than they could have. But you can see the dysfunction in their behavior that comes from not having a father.
:dahell::camby::umad:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
It's the only way to explain his overly emotional mentally weak ass.

Single mothers/overbearing mothers produce weak men. We hear women talking about how they were "the mother AND father" to their sons. Well, here is the result. :mjlol:

Hell, I like Lebron but he does some passive aggressive bytchass shyt every once in a while that pisses me off. :hhh:

He's not close to being as bad as Durant tho.

There's a common thread with these new age millennial nikkas.
Is that you Colin Cowherd?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka is so fukkin Lame it pisses me off. And i hateeeee the media tryna spin this shyt like it was somehow "cool"..and "everybody does it" "he's vulnerable" if KD dont get this bytch shyt the FUKK outta here smh. Where is this nikkas father figure to help him deal with pressures of life? He got a couple homies to go fishing with and talk like men? This dude talm bout fukkin acne and Videos games like he 15.Nikka be a MAN. Its a shortage of real nikkas outchea Katt Williams called this shyt too

Think Kat Williams is a better example of how to handle yourself in public than Kevin Durant brehs :mjgrin:

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
Plenty of bytch ass nikkas out here who had their fathers in their lives:mjlol:

Female logic :mjlol:

Like saying that plenty of people still die in car accidents even while wearing their seat belt.

Having a father in the home significantly lowers your chance of growing up to be a bytch ass nikka.

Think it's a coincidence that a nikka like Russell Westbrook came from a 2 parent household with his father in his life?

Russell-Westbrook-fatherday.png

:sas2:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
KD had no stable male presence in his life like a lot of people in this generation
He still acts like he's in high school imo which is even more hilarious because he's in his late 20s

Also money is supposed to make you immune to other people's opinions. If I had all those millions I'd wake up every day with not a care in the world