Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
After he signs on Jul 1,him and P-Reign are going to run a train on ethiopian bytches on his balcony over looking the harbor...

#views from the 6

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
With the cap supposedly increasing to 85+, the league is this dude's oyster. I don't believe he goes to DC. That frontcourt will be old an slow.

He and Anthony Davis together would be ungodly. It's a ton of other teams looking that could try to appeal to him too.
That'd be unfair. Like literally just not fair.

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
with durants talent he can elevate a flabby melo

Then, why did he miss the playoffs with RW and in danger of doing it again? He's been on a contender for years. 'Melo never has. KD got all but swept out of the Finals with RW and Harden. KD can't elevate anyone. All he can do is cry and threaten to leave.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
Then, why did he miss the playoffs with RW and in danger of doing it again? He's been on a contender for years. 'Melo never has. KD got all but swept out of the Finals with RW and Harden. KD can't elevate anyone.

Lol okc isnt missing the playoffs and him n wb was hurt half the season.....

And kd has gotten okc to the playoffs every yr since 09

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Then, why did he miss the playoffs with RW and in danger of doing it again? He's been on a contender for years. 'Melo never has. KD got all but swept out of the Finals with RW and Harden. KD can't elevate anyone.
my memory is fukked up from all the drinking I do.. but what year did KD and RW not make the play offs :dwillhuh:

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
Lol okc isnt missing the playoffs and him n wb was hurt half the season.....

And kd has gotten okc to the playoffs every yr since 09

Yup, they're not missing the playoffs 'cause those refs have come to the rescue, just like they did for the Lake Show 2 seasons ago (click here to read about it). “Superstars” shouldn't need that, especially with RW and Ibaka. And no, KD and RW have gotten them to the playoffs every year since '09, which wasn't until KD's 3rd season in the league. 'Melo could've gone to the playoffs every season, but Dolan and Phil chose to tank last season and this season for picks. Those first 2 games NY won this season was a front to make it look like they were gonna try to win games, probably to protect Phil's image. Tanking was the plan all along.

Last edited:

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
The plan is in motion, here is a hint
800px-Ben%27s_Chili_Bowl.jpg