FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I wanna see him bounce from OKC. I dont even know why that market has an NBA team.

cause the cac owner deceived Seattle and took the team to his hometown

Feel sorry for Sonics fans... Gary Payton can't even get his number retired

Oh and KD is going to be doing this year around :sas2:

tumblr_lq75luh66r1qa8tuqo2_500.png

Kevin-Durant-2-300x300.jpg

“I grew up watching the Bullets/Wizards, I grew up taking the train to that arena, all the time, to watch Georgetown, the Bullets, the Washington Mystics. That whole city is a part of me. It’s in my blood."

----Kevin Durant

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I wanna see him bounce from OKC. I dont even know why that market has an NBA team.
Terrible post. You rather a nba team be in a city like indy, mil etc who no longer sports their teams? Okc has supported the nba and sold out arenas since the Hornets played their temporarily. I see no reason why they shouldn't have a team.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Terrible post. You rather a nba team be in a city like indy, mil etc who no longer sports their teams? Okc has supported the nba and sold out arenas since the Hornets played their temporarily. I see no reason why they shouldn't have a team.

lets see how the fans respond if the team loses talent and goes into a 5-10 year rut like some of the other teams you mentioned

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
lets see how the fans respond if the team loses talent and goes into a 5-10 year rut like some of the other teams you mentioned
Pacers have been great for years, pacers barely ever had a down period. Even teams like Memphis barely support their teams and they're good. They supported okc when they were 3 and 29 I'm sure they will continue to support them. It's the only major sports in the area.