Durham's investigation: Clinton Lawyer Susman indicted, Dossier "source" Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Who one starred this thread , this is the bullshieet Benjamin Dixon pushed for a year & i called it nonsense for what it was . It's Amazing how these politicians & their coharts lied , created a frenzy in congress all over lies .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The criminal charge on Thursday quickly became an underwhelming mark in a special counsel investigation that for years sought to unearth failures in the FBI and intelligence community's efforts in the early Russia investigation -- only to land on a single charge against a low-profile outside attorney. The information Sussmann presented to the FBI ultimately became a sidebar that fizzled quickly in the larger Russia investigation, which established that the Trump campaign welcomed Russia's meddling in the 2016 election and resulted in several convictions of six top Trump advisers.
:unimpressed:

Who one starred this thread , this is the bullshieet Benjamin Dixon pushed for a year & i called it nonsense for what it was . It's Amazing how these politicians & their coharts lied , created a frenzy in congress all over lies .
It's one starred because the alfa bank server wasn't mentioned in the Mueller report which confirmed that the Trump administration was welcoming of foreign aid to help win the election.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's one starred because the alfa bank server wasn't mentioned in the Mueller report...

And? The Alfa Bank angle was a significant part of the Russiagate story. Now we (or should I say "you"?) find out that one of Hillary's lawyers fed the false Alfa Bank info to the FBI, and you want to downplay it...:manny: If indeed Mueller didn't touch Alfa Bank, it's easy to see why.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And? The Alfa Bank angle was a significant part of the Russiagate story. Now we (or should I say "you"?) find out that one of Hillary's lawyers fed the false Alfa Bank info to the FBI, and you want to downplay it...:manny: If indeed Mueller didn't touch Alfa Bank, it's easy to see why.
If the argument that the Mueller probe was a nothing burger because no major figures were arrested and a lot of it was auxiliary characters being charged with "process" crimes then I'm not sure why you felt this post was thread worthy.

Negged, enjoy your day Trumper.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the argument that the Mueller probe was a nothing burger because no major figures were arrested and a lot of it was auxiliary characters being charged with "process" crimes then I'm not sure why you felt this post was thread worthy.

Negged, enjoy your day Trumper.

:mjlol:
If it makes you feel better, I have no doubt Mueller will have done more than Durham by a long shot.:yeshrug: Not that it's a competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.