Durham's investigation: Clinton Lawyer Susman indicted, Dossier "source" Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Empty Wheel was a top 3 wrong person during Russagate. :mjlol::mjlol:
Are they wrong about the statute of limitations? Are they wrong about Patel and others knowing this "bombshell" info and not releasing it for years?

And if this is such a bombshell, why is Durham releasing it on a Saturday evening before the Superbowl? It will be forgotten by Monday. :mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Starman (AKA Great Scott) up to his old song and dance again.
8Ce2Afj.png

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are they wrong about the statute of limitations? Are they wrong about Patel and others knowing this "bombshell" info and not releasing it for years?

And if this is such a bombshell, why is Durham releasing it on a Saturday evening before the Superbowl? It will be forgotten by Monday. :mjlol:

Is Empty Wheel a They/Them? :mjlol::mjlol: I thought that account belonged to a single dumb woman this whole time...

And I said she or they (:mjlol:) was top 3 wrongest during Russagate. I stand by it. She or they :mjlol: was one of Nap's primary sources.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Is Empty Wheel a They/Them? :mjlol::mjlol: I thought that account belonged to a single dumb woman this whole time...

And I said she or they (:mjlol:) was top 3 wrongest during Russagate. I stand by it. She or they :mjlol: was one of Nap's primary sources.
:russ: Breh, you spent over a year swearing by The Last Refuge (:mjpls:) and John fukking Solomon. You're one to talk about sketchy sources.

Also, you didn't answer the questions.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hate Speech
:russ: Breh, you spent over a year swearing by The Last Refuge and John fukking Solomon. You're one to talk about sketchy sources.

But I can admit when my sources over hype something. You can't even admit that they-them-he-she has been wrong in the biggest ways about this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.