Durham's investigation: Clinton Lawyer Susman indicted, Dossier "source" Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here's the Danchenko indictment you claim was sealed...

DocumentCloud

He has two. The first was over dude not telling the truth over his former employer?
:russ: Look how you talk around the details. As we know, that's where the devil is. Susman was a Clinton Lawyer pushing lies about Trump to the FBI so they could start an investigation.

None of thus is ground breaking, gret Scott.

Certainly not to me, but I don't think the average HL poster is aware they fell for a Clinton dirty trick. I don't they'd care particularly, but...:yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Here's the Danchenko indictment you claim was sealed...

DocumentCloud

:russ: Look how you talk around the details. As we know, that's where the devil is. Susman was a Clinton Lawyer pushing lies about Trump to the FBI so they could start an investigation.

Certainly not to me, but I don't think the average HL poster is aware they fell for a Clinton dirty trick. I don't they'd care particularly, but...:yeshrug:
The dossier wasn't the catalyst for the Mueller investigation. This is all irrelevant. :manny:

In fact, Steele was initially hired by Republicans to create the now infamous dossier.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The dossier wasn't the catalyst for the Mueller investigation. This is all irrelevant. :manny:

Pretend the Mueller investigation was the only investigation, brehs.

It wasn't even the third...it was like the 4th :heh:

HL deserves to know they fell for a Clinton dirty trick. If they're okay with that, it's on them.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
These interviews took place six months after the probe was opened...you mean to tell me this the best the "special counsel" could come up with after all this time?

:mjlol:

And if any of these indictments make it to court, they'll be dismissed.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Pretend the Mueller investigation was the only investigation, brehs.

It wasn't even the third...it was like the 4th :heh:

HL deserves to know they fell for a Clinton dirty trick. If they're okay with that, it's on them.
...while currently complaining about VA election lost was due to a lie

smh. Once again, it's not the act but who is doing the act that matters...somehow double standards will solve social/climate/economic problems

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus. :picard:

Lawd
LividMadeupLeafcutterant-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.