Educate me on how liberal economic policies help black males.....

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
As well as less disdain from white America.:yeshrug:

Yeah if we conducted ourselves like Asians do cacs would be forced to respect us, they live off that single mother shyt.

No NFL with all cacs, NBA or any frown shyt, well be running to school to be doctors and lawyers at a high rate, cacs knew what they were doing with this single mother independent stuff.

Asians are forcing cacs to respect them.

White folks can't control Asians but Asians don' get it the way, barely seen, barely heard but save and have families.

I don' follow all this black shyt cuz its pointless without respect and fsmailies the base all this bogie fighting shyt is foe the birds.

Imagine comedians not making black jokes to get bread, no Alabama football or sports in general as these dudes is trying to build and own companies instead of playing sports.

Single mothers are the root of the problem, combined by liberal policies which they feel they outperform or don' need a man or simply don' respect them.

All these dudes on the democratic plantation, none of that shyt helped me when I was old and broke and depressed.

All that shyt is a hustle to control the mind. My own family gave up on me all democrats.

Now I'm finanlly on the up and up and now I'm just angry and bitter to them, please.

The key is masculinity imo, Asians are still men, not counting the bedwench Asians cuz most Asian dudes know who they are and don' fukk with them.

The community frowns on single mothers they also frown upon white wshing in the home, for work yes we all have to but once you come home no bullshyt.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Yeah if we conducted ourselves like Asians do cacs would be forced to respect us, they live off that single mother shyt.
There's a lot more to it than that.
Asian Americans don't pose the same threat to "amerikkkan culture" or white supremacy from within.
They rarely assimilate and for the most part keep to themselves.
They also don't suffer from certain cultural pitfalls such as hyper masculinity that plague the black community.

Asians make money, and money commands respect. Not sure its asians forcing anything...

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
There's a lot more to it than that.
Asian Americans don't pose the same threat to "amerikkkan culture" or white supremacy from within.
They rarely assimilate and for the most part keep to themselves.
They also don't suffer from certain cultural pitfalls such as hyper masculinity that plague the black community.

Asians make money, and money commands respect. Not sure its asians forcing anything...

You right hypermasculity is also a big one. I see many brothers just going out solo with the fellows drinking and chilling.

Asians and whites have they girlfriends brothers oit there solo drinking and talking shyt.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6

No NFL with all cacs, NBA or any frown shyt, well be running to school to be doctors and lawyers at a high rate, cacs knew what they were doing with this single mother independent stuff.

Asians are forcing cacs to respect them.

White folks can't control Asians but Asians don' get it the way, barely seen, barely heard but save and have families.

I don' follow all this black shyt cuz its pointless without respect and fsmailies the base all this bogie fighting shyt is foe the birds.

Imagine comedians not making black jokes to get bread, no Alabama football or sports in general as these dudes is trying to build and own companies instead of playing sports.

Single mothers are the root of the problem, combined by liberal policies which they feel they outperform or don' need a man or simply don' respect them.

All these dudes on the democratic plantation, none of that shyt helped me when I was old and broke and depressed.

All that shyt is a hustle to control the mind. My own family gave up on me all democrats.

Now I'm finanlly on the up and up and now I'm just angry and bitter to them, please.

The key is masculinity imo, Asians are still men, not counting the bedwench Asians cuz most Asian dudes know who they are and don' fukk with them.

The community frowns on single mothers they also frown upon white wshing in the home, for work yes we all have to but once you come home no bullshyt.

Wha???? :merchant::dahell::usure::comeon::childplease::mjlol::russ::dead::deadmanny:

How many Asian CEOs are there in this country to match that income level and education attainment, breh? And compare that to Jewish CEOs, you know, white people?

Name me these general startups matching Facebook, Google,and Apple levels started and RAN by Asian Americans predominantly? :jbhmm:

:camby: with not being controlled. There just favored more.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This idiot dead7 is against government programs giving money to the poor but wants the government to give money for reparations. This hypocrisy. :mjlol:

Hey black people never built anything cause they get handouts and become complacent- dead7

Actually black people built two black Wall streets and the white people destroyed it.

Also black people were excluded heavily from government programs in the great depression.

Dead7s whole plan is = take everything away so black people have yo figure out how to be better or die. :mjlol:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
This idiot dead7 is against government programs giving money to the poor but wants the government to give money for reparations. This hypocrisy. :mjlol:

Hey black people never built anything cause they get handouts and become complacent- dead7

Actually black people built two black Wall streets and the white people destroyed it.

Also black people were excluded heavily from government programs in the great depression.

Dead7s whole plan is = take everything away so black people have yo figure out how to be better or die. :mjlol:
:why:
:snoop:This shyt posting will probably get dapped too...
#HigherLearning

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Here's why. You want to get rid of social safety nets and you want to do that whether or not we actually get reparations so once you do away with them and don't get reparations you are put in that bootstrap scenario and that we keep referring to

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Here's why. You want to get rid of social safety nets and you want to do that whether or not we actually get reparations so once you do away with them and don't get reparations you are put in that bootstrap scenario and that we keep referring to
False.
Quote where I suggested no safety nets regardless of whether we get reparations?:ld:
You are making that up.
Not once have I suggested an once of bootstrapping.

Dead7s whole plan is = take everything away so black people have yo figure out how to be better or die.
This what you took guys from my post?:russ:
#HigherLearning :wow:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

I'm interested in knowing who you talking too....its someone I have on ignore.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Last edited: