Either my ex neighbor is testing my loyalty to my wife or she wants to drop the cat on me.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t post nothing on time on my whatApp. I dropped a clip of my wedding that happened in 2022, last month.

ex neighbor; “you got married??? :gladbron:

Me; yea.

Today she msgs me to ask me how married life is going. I tell her it’s going great and all.

She actually calls me to talk more about my answer.

Backstory, I shot my shot when she lived next door and even offered her lodging until she got her own place when her landlord sold the house but she thought I was a player cause of the women I would have over at the house (ya boy was just keeping his skills sharp) :myman:

So she calls me, we talk, catch up, tells me about taking some courses then casually says “it’s been so long, you didn’t even visit me one time” ( she ain’t live too far from me). I ignored the comment.

Getting off the phone she says we should catch up for coffee sometime…. 🪤 🐀. To be nice I said “we’ll see”

20 mins ago she says, “I just want to say, congrats again, it was good catching up”

Not even 5 mins later, she says “ohh I didn’t even get to tell you about the financial career I’m pursuing”

:beli:

So basically she realized she fumbled the bag and now trying to do damage control? Yeah keep it moving Bruvs

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you knew from the moment she started messaging you what type of time she was on. You're entertaining it because you're curious and now she knows it. Even if you don't smash, you've already shown her that you got a Jezebel spirit.

:francis:

She had her chances, unlike the rest of these guys I’m not going to beat you over the head with the self righteous shyt.

Old girl didn’t bite on your initial interest let her be now. Her other options didn’t pan out now she’s spinning the block and curious about your meat (pause) however your marital circumstances have changed.

If your lady is hitting the mark on 80 percent of what you want let the streets have that other little thot and be content with what you have at home. The way she’s moving shows she doesn’t use good rationale and you don’t want none of that shyt touching your home especially if you got a good woman and things are going good at home.

You will always be tempted as a man and it will always be something that seems better on the surface. Keep yourself out of compromising situations because dikk and p*ssy don’t have a mind or logic.

Bruh...

u said it yaself she wouldnt give u no play cause she assumed u was a playa.

Now she find out u got married and her first move is to start wafting that box wind all in ur face :stopitslime:

Not only is she testing ur loyalty to ur wife and trying to get that ego stroked at the same time, she also setting u up so in the end when its all said and done she can hit u wit dat ":umad:see this exactly why i shot u down back then!!!"

Pls stop taking the bait breh. :mjlol: As @boogers more or less said go take that cold shower and re-approach this whole situation with a little more clarity and u will see the obvious game being played here that there is simply no winning. :ufdup:

edit: oh and like others have said it sounds like she finna get u clapped up on some MLM
scheme as well.

This heaux is diabolical! :picard:

New day with fresh clarity. I can’t cheat on my empress but I should have cut that shyt from the jump.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
She just need her coochie tickled and you’re on her short list of dikks with no strings.

Congrats.

Don’t ruin your life.

Unless you want to.

Menna

All Star
Daps
I don’t post nothing on time on my whatApp. I dropped a clip of my wedding that happened in 2022, last month.

Me; yea.

Today she msgs me to ask me how married life is going. I tell her it’s going great and all.

Backstory, I shot my shot when she lived next door and even offered her lodging until she got her own place when her landlord sold the house but she thought I was a player cause of the women I would have over at the house (ya boy was just keeping his skills sharp) :myman:

So she calls me, we talk, catch up, tells me about taking some courses then casually says “it’s been so long, you didn’t even visit me one time” ( she ain’t live too far from me). I ignored the comment.

Getting off the phone she says we should catch up for coffee sometime…. 🪤 🐀. To be nice I said “we’ll see”

20 mins ago she says, “I just want to say, congrats again, it was good catching up”

Not even 5 mins later, she says “ohh I didn’t even get to tell you about the financial career I’m pursuing”

:beli:
lol… I say BOTH…testing and wants to smash

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
“Not even 5 mins later, she says “ohh I didn’t even get to tell you about the financial career I’m pursuing”

bytch trying to set you up for a MLM scheme :russ:
Or timeshare:pachaha:
bytch ain’t throwing no box
Smarten up Nas :Kd:

shy-smiling.gif

He made this thread super gassed 2 on some "I STILL GOT IT :gladbron:" shyt

:mjlol:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shy-smiling.gif

He made this thread super gassed 2 on some "I STILL GOT IT :gladbron:" shyt

:mjlol:

I just posted here to get a wide variety of responses because if told my scumbag potnas, they would encourage me to beat.

Breh people with more money and fame than me who are way more educated and have more life experience than me get jammed up everyday.

Eve made Adam eat the apple

Delilah gave Sampson a fade.

:damn:

What women lack in strength they make up for it in their cunning ways. No way if you were getting box thrown at yu everyday that you wouldn’t consider it at least once even though you were in a comitted relationship. Call me weak.

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Why not show me all this play BEFORE you found out my situation.

All she wants to know is if you think she’s worth cheating on the woman you love for her. If so, that’s her ego boost. She wants to feel good about herself in the most shallow way possible. It has nothing to do with you breh.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I just posted here to get a wide variety of responses because if told my scumbag potnas, they would encourage me to beat.

Breh people with more money and fame than me who are way more educated and have more life experience than me get jammed up everyday.

Eve made Adam eat the apple

Delilah gave Sampson a fade.

:damn:

What women lack in strength they make up for it in their cunning ways. No way if you were getting box thrown at yu everyday that you wouldn’t consider it at least once even though you were in a comitted relationship. Call me weak.

You moving like you in your rookie year stop it; you on your way to be another proud member of #GMB.

Tighten up or your on the fast track to family court :ufdup:

If your "friends" are telling you to beat your next door neighbor when you haven't even unwrapped all the wedding gifts yet....

they aint your friends; or they dumb AF....or both :francis:

moorfeus

Pro
Daps

Me; yea.

She just want to see how weak or strong you are. She probably already has a long post typed up and saved in draft mode on Lipstick Alley about how all men ain't shyt and she can never see herself getting married. She's just waiting on you to incriminate yourself via text (which sounds like you kinda did by not deading the convo right away) or actually fucc her so she can put that shyt on blast.

Last edited: