Either my ex neighbor is testing my loyalty to my wife or she wants to drop the cat on me.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
don’t do it…not because u shouldn’t have side pieces if you want (you do)…this just the wrong woman for that role

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
**If the woman is single.

You can't just have your lady out there sucking dikk because it ain't nothin.

You cant condone one part and condemn the other :ufdup:
Giving and receiving to different things playboi :birdman:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
The fact that you couldnt smash her before the marriage says a lot. She’s using you

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
I don’t post nothing on time on my whatApp. I dropped a clip of my wedding that happened in 2022, last month.

ex neighbor; “you got married??? :gladbron:

Me; yea.

Today she msgs me to ask me how married life is going. I tell her it’s going great and all.

She actually calls me to talk more about my answer.

Backstory, I shot my shot when she lived next door and even offered her lodging until she got her own place when her landlord sold the house but she thought I was a player cause of the women I would have over at the house (ya boy was just keeping his skills sharp) :myman:

So she calls me, we talk, catch up, tells me about taking some courses then casually says “it’s been so long, you didn’t even visit me one time” ( she ain’t live too far from me). I ignored the comment.

Getting off the phone she says we should catch up for coffee sometime…. 🪤 🐀. To be nice I said “we’ll see”

20 mins ago she says, “I just want to say, congrats again, it was good catching up”

Not even 5 mins later, she says “ohh I didn’t even get to tell you about the financial career I’m pursuing”

:beli:
You failed by chatting with her, she got you on the chopping block

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t post nothing on time on my whatApp. I dropped a clip of my wedding that happened in 2022, last month.

ex neighbor; “you got married??? :gladbron:

Me; yea.

Today she msgs me to ask me how married life is going. I tell her it’s going great and all.

She actually calls me to talk more about my answer.

Backstory, I shot my shot when she lived next door and even offered her lodging until she got her own place when her landlord sold the house but she thought I was a player cause of the women I would have over at the house (ya boy was just keeping his skills sharp) :myman:

So she calls me, we talk, catch up, tells me about taking some courses then casually says “it’s been so long, you didn’t even visit me one time” ( she ain’t live too far from me). I ignored the comment.

Getting off the phone she says we should catch up for coffee sometime…. 🪤 🐀. To be nice I said “we’ll see”

20 mins ago she says, “I just want to say, congrats again, it was good catching up”

Not even 5 mins later, she says “ohh I didn’t even get to tell you about the financial career I’m pursuing”

:beli:

You sound starved for attention. You're a married man have some discipline.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Giving and receiving to different things playboi :birdman:
**Not for broads

Don't hold broads up to the standards of a man.

You can't have your lady out here giving or receiving nothing unless it's you. Word to God
azpi95n.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Bruh...

u said it yaself she wouldnt give u no play cause she assumed u was a playa.

Now she find out u got married and her first move is to start wafting that box wind all in ur face :stopitslime:

Not only is she testing ur loyalty to ur wife and trying to get that ego stroked at the same time, she also setting u up so in the end when its all said and done she can hit u wit dat ":umad:see this exactly why i shot u down back then!!!"

Pls stop taking the bait breh. :mjlol: As @boogers more or less said go take that cold shower and re-approach this whole situation with a little more clarity and u will see the obvious game being played here that there is simply no winning. :ufdup:

edit: oh and like others have said it sounds like she finna get u clapped up on some MLM
scheme as well.

This heaux is diabolical! :picard: