My homeboy's wife is telling me she wants to admit to him that I smashed

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I posted about this a fairly long time ago, but basically I smashed my friend's wife after we had flirted and texted for a couple of weeks. It was a one time thing and I didn't feel bad about it because she's fine as fukk and my friend is a scumbag who's constantly cheating on her. Now she's telling me that she wants to confess to him because she feels guilty. What should I do, brehs? Admit it or deny it and call her crazy?
:laugh: you sir, are a piece of shyt if this is true. regardless of what's going on in THEIR marriage. you better hope that nikka don't david berkowitz yo ass

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I posted about this a fairly long time ago, but basically I smashed my friend's wife after we had flirted and texted for a couple of weeks. It was a one time thing and I didn't feel bad about it because she's fine as fukk and my friend is a scumbag who's constantly cheating on her. Now she's telling me that she wants to confess to him because she feels guilty. What should I do, brehs? Admit it or deny it and call her crazy?
Just tell him he’s the bolded. But he doesn’t actually sound like a friend fr. More like a close associate. I had a dude that was married talk shyt about me to a chick I talked to. I’ve known dude so what she was saying was definitely his MO. I definitely should’ve tried to fukk his wife but I just know she’s drunk off the dumb chick juice and ain’t no telling if he gave her something

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I don't know. This whole story could be :duck:fr, but I'm just going off of what the OP posted under the assumption that everything is valid. I'm treating it like a scenario exercise.
Whether the story is true or not, you're a sucker if you fall for the "oh my bf doesn't treat me right" routine

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
We don’t wish death on nobody even though that’s the foulest of shyt he did. What we do is encourage everyone in this thread to neg that dodo @Regular_P. Now that’s some get back.
:pachaha: I still don’t know where this beef stems from but @Regular_P does move like a bytch ass nikka. Fukk him. I second this message.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We don’t wish death on nobody even though that’s the foulest of shyt he did. What we do is encourage everyone in this thread to neg that dodo @Regular_P. Now that’s some get back.

The beef cooks eternally. :whew:

:pachaha: I still don’t know where this beef stems from but @Regular_P does move like a bytch ass nikka. Fukk him. I second this message.

Ohio State (Smitty) vs. Michigan (Regular)

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Its a number of ways u could handle this op, none of them are really great options but u know what they say, play stupid games. :manny:

U could tell breh first scumbag to scumbag and stand ten toes down with the bros over hoes mantra. Maybe even let breh have a free pass at yo chick on some "its all love keep it in the family" steez. :dame:

U could move far away and hope its not worth the trouble to dude to come find and put a bullet in u.

Or u could just man up, confess to breh and tell him it was a moment of weakness, and u ready to take ur medicine and hope he shows leniency.

Or u could do the above but instead of throwing urself to his mercy, just have it out and may the best man win.

Whatever u decide at least try to take a lesson away from this, assuming this whole story aint some creative writing :duck: to begin with.