My homeboy's wife is telling me she wants to admit to him that I smashed

AyyyLmao

Pro
Daps
I posted about this a fairly long time ago, but basically I smashed my friend's wife after we had flirted and texted for a couple of weeks. It was a one time thing and I didn't feel bad about it because she's fine as fukk and my friend is a scumbag who's constantly cheating on her. Now she's telling me that she wants to confess to him because she feels guilty. What should I do, brehs? Admit it or deny it and call her crazy?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get ready to.....................
giphy.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I posted about this a fairly long time ago, but basically I smashed my friend's wife after we had flirted and texted for a couple of weeks. It was a one time thing and I didn't feel bad about it because she's fine as fukk and my friend is a scumbag who's constantly cheating on her. Now she's telling me that she wants to confess to him because she feels guilty. What should I do, brehs? Admit it or deny it and call her crazy?

:mjlol: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
You sound like a waste of a human. This is why not all homicides are bad homicides.

Just make sure you don’t have no one around you when those bullets fly